literate-perfunctory
Poker Software
Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    8

    Default TB not working with FT jackpot tournaments

    Hi,

    TB is not supporting new FT jackpot tournaments.
    In blocking state, I can play all the jackpot tournaments...
    Another question: is there a way to block tournaments with a buy-in above a given threshold? (like BB of cash games rules in the bankroll manager)

    Thanks,
    Raphael.

  2. #2
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    226

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rlukkk View Post
    Hi,

    TB is not supporting new FT jackpot tournaments.
    In blocking state, I can play all the jackpot tournaments...
    Another question: is there a way to block tournaments with a buy-in above a given threshold? (like BB of cash games rules in the bankroll manager)

    Thanks,
    Raphael.
    Hi Raphael,

    I'll look into the FTP Jackpot tournaments. Thank you for the report!

    There is not currently a way to limit tournaments on FTP. We will investigate a way to lock to filter, similar to how we do it on PS, so you can limit your tournament buy-in in the FTP filter and then prevent yourself from changing the filter.

    Best,
    Adam

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tilt Breaker View Post
    Hi Raphael,

    I'll look into the FTP Jackpot tournaments. Thank you for the report!

    There is not currently a way to limit tournaments on FTP. We will investigate a way to lock to filter, similar to how we do it on PS, so you can limit your tournament buy-in in the FTP filter and then prevent yourself from changing the filter.

    Best,
    Adam

    Hi Adam, thanks for your answer.
    Is there a tutorial re. how to use the filter blocker for PS? I tried it and it didn't work: even after creating a rule to block filters, I can edit PS filters...

    Thanks,
    Raphael

  4. #4
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    226

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rlukkk View Post
    Hi Adam, thanks for your answer.
    Is there a tutorial re. how to use the filter blocker for PS? I tried it and it didn't work: even after creating a rule to block filters, I can edit PS filters...

    Thanks,
    Raphael
    Hi Raphael,

    We need to implement a new solution for the Filter Lock to accomodate the new design of the Filter Lock. We're working on that next week.

    Best,
    Adam

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tilt Breaker View Post
    Hi Raphael,

    We need to implement a new solution for the Filter Lock to accomodate the new design of the Filter Lock. We're working on that next week.

    Best,
    Adam
    Hi Adam,

    I don't understand: in my initial question I asked about blocking the tournaments from a given buy-in in FTP, and you answered that it is currently unavailable but that you'll investigate a way to do it as you do for PS via the filter blocker, meaning there is a way to do it on PS.
    Then I asked you how to use the filter blocker on PS (which you said is working in your first answer) and, if I understand, you said it is not working on PS neither, is that true?
    Well do I have a way that is currently working to block tournaments from a given buy-in on either FTP or PS? If yes please give me a link to a tutorial/explanation on how to use it.

    Thanks,
    Raphael

  6. #6
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    226

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rlukkk View Post
    Hi Adam,

    I don't understand: in my initial question I asked about blocking the tournaments from a given buy-in in FTP, and you answered that it is currently unavailable but that you'll investigate a way to do it as you do for PS via the filter blocker, meaning there is a way to do it on PS.
    Then I asked you how to use the filter blocker on PS (which you said is working in your first answer) and, if I understand, you said it is not working on PS neither, is that true?
    Well do I have a way that is currently working to block tournaments from a given buy-in on either FTP or PS? If yes please give me a link to a tutorial/explanation on how to use it.

    Thanks,
    Raphael
    Hi Raphael,

    The Filter Lock feature is the only way to restrict certain buy-ins for tournaments. There is no other solution at this time, until the Filter Locks are working again. We're working on the PS fix this week; FTP next week.

    To explain the Filter Lock, you will setup your respective poker site's lobby to only show the tournaments you are bankrolled for using the lobby filters. Once in place, create the Filter Lock rule in TB and TB will prevent access to changing said filters for x time.

    Make sense? Does that work for your needs?

    Thanks,
    Adam

  7. #7
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tilt Breaker View Post
    Hi Raphael,

    The Filter Lock feature is the only way to restrict certain buy-ins for tournaments. There is no other solution at this time, until the Filter Locks are working again. We're working on the PS fix this week; FTP next week.

    To explain the Filter Lock, you will setup your respective poker site's lobby to only show the tournaments you are bankrolled for using the lobby filters. Once in place, create the Filter Lock rule in TB and TB will prevent access to changing said filters for x time.

    Make sense? Does that work for your needs?

    Thanks,
    Adam
    Hi Adam,

    The solution you described is fine.
    How will I know that the said fixes were implemented and available?

    Thanks,
    Raphael

  8. #8
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    226

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rlukkk View Post
    Hi Adam,

    The solution you described is fine.
    How will I know that the said fixes were implemented and available?

    Thanks,
    Raphael
    The next update to TB will contain this. You'll get the update prompt automatically.

    Best,
    Adam

  9. #9
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tilt Breaker View Post
    The next update to TB will contain this. You'll get the update prompt automatically.

    Best,
    Adam
    Hi Adam,

    Any news re. the release of the aforementioned version of TB?

    Thanks,

  10. #10
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rlukkk View Post
    Hi Adam,

    Any news re. the release of the aforementioned version of TB?

    Thanks,
    Hi Adam, it has been a month now...
    Please update.

    Thanks,

Similar Threads

  1. HUD not working for Jackpot SNG on FullTilt
    By L_Usher87 in forum Bug Reports
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-02-2014, 10:20 AM
  2. FTP hem not working in tournaments
    By NinaRicci in forum Manager General
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-18-2013, 04:44 PM
  3. HUD not working for tournaments on 888
    By iggy in forum General Support
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-15-2011, 12:22 PM
  4. My HUD is not working in tournaments
    By Teebo in forum Manager General
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-15-2010, 06:53 AM
  5. HUD not working for tournaments?
    By 3N1GM4 in forum Manager General
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-12-2009, 06:59 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •