literate-perfunctory
Poker Software

Default Table ninja 3,5R 180 players

Hello,
    I use nova theme on Pokerstars. TN don`t work with automatic double rebuy and auto add-on button in 3.5R 180 players after Pokerstars update.

It looks like Stars released their new Nova Red theme. We will release an update to resolve this problem as soon as possible. Try going to PokerStars>View>Table Themes and change to the Nova Grey theme at the bottom of the list.

I do it. Same here.

I'm unable to reproduce any problems with the Nova Grey theme. Please send a copy of the following files to support@alxsoftware.com and I'll check them over for errors:

1) Your TNLog and TNConfigAutoLoad files. You will find them in C:\Program Files\TableNinja

2) A screen shot of your desktop with a table and your HUD displayed. See instructions at How to make screenhot? Taking screenshots is fast and free. No software to download. Please send the screen shot even if you don't have a HUD or custom table theme.

I'm having problems with Nova Gray theme on PokerStars.EE with everything that involves checkboxes. Auto Rebuys, Addons and being on a break just results in Tableninja toggling stuff on and off continuously.

Appareance of the checkboxes has changed recently and I presume that might be the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by JtX View Post
    I'm having problems with Nova Gray theme on PokerStars.EE with everything that involves checkboxes. Auto Rebuys, Addons and being on a break just results in Tableninja toggling stuff on and off continuously.

Appareance of the checkboxes has changed recently and I presume that might be the problem.
    Yeah same here!! I write to support they want screen i can`t atach screen on that

We are aware of the problem and working on an update. We will release it as soon as possible. Sorry for the hassle.