1.06.01t - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 1.06.01t

Quote Originally Posted by PatInTheHat View Post
    Well so far the only one I noticed that would not come up at all was AFT for one player on one particular table. I seem to have problems with other stats for brief periods of time but eventually they do tend to come up. This particular problem occured on Party. My notes and last pot have mostly been FTP. I'll try to pay more attention to which stats and what site.

I use a variety of scripts BetPot, StarsPlanner, Demonster, FT Shortcuts, not sure if those interfere.

Try disabling them if you find the problem is happening again so you can rule them out.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by morny View Post
    What exactly are you clicking in that window, you cant just click anywhere you need to click on the players name in that box IIRC
    I indeed am clicking players name. Same thing at Pacific and Ongame, if I change background from transparent into black, it works perfecto but with transparent background, I sometimes have to click it multiple times to get hand history show up.

Another thing, ctrl+right click+drag doesn't work at ongame. At pacific and crypto it does work but at ongame it doesn't. I dunno, maybe ongame(eurobet) client has something to do with it. Disabled all clients own hotkeys but still no go. Can't move individual panels.

#3. What's up with cash games -> sessions tab? If I group my sessions by day, month or sessions, it gives 2295$ in $EV column but if i group by sessions (by table), it gives 5717$ in $EV column. Bug?

Anyways, no biggies, but little annoyances,

Keep up the good work!

Quote Originally Posted by Pummi81 View Post
    I indeed am clicking players name. Same thing at Pacific and Ongame, if I change background from transparent into black, it works perfecto but with transparent background, I sometimes have to click it multiple times to get hand history show up.
    With the transparent background (let's better say no background) you need to click exactly on a letter (say your font is white, then you have to click a white pixel), whereas with a non transparent background it suffices to click on the background.
    Last edited by 4A888; 08-12-2008 at 03:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PokerKhan View Post
    not importing anymore and not stopping autoimport

after clicking the autostart button it takes a while and an error message pops up saying
    "Player Hand Error. Connection establishment timeout. Increase timeout value in ConnectionString"
    same here!
    This is really annoying cause i cant play now!!

Ive checked some other threads about this and i dont think it is caused because postgreSQL is not running or something. Actually i can use cash game reports, graps etc. for Hands that are already in the DB - so i guess pSQL must be running.
    Just Imports cause the error.

Please help. The error came up the very first time today after I upgraded.
    Last edited by mindtrap; 08-12-2008 at 05:43 PM.

Ahh this is interesting. This problem does seem to have something to do with the "transparent" setting. I have no problems clicking when it's not set.

Quote Originally Posted by mindtrap View Post
    same here!
    This is really annoying cause i cant play now!!

Ive checked some other threads about this and i dont think it is caused because postgreSQL is not running or something. Actually i can use cash game reports, graps etc. for Hands that are already in the DB - so i guess pSQL must be running.
    Just Imports cause the error.

Please help. The error came up the very first time today after I upgraded.
    Sorry, should be fixed in "u". E-mail me at support@holdemmanager.net if possible and I will give you a pre-release to make sure it is fixed.

Also, do you happen to use postgresql 8.0?

Roy

Quote Originally Posted by Rvg72 View Post

* (1.06.01 NEW) Exported HM notes now include the note icon type
    * (1.06.01 BUG) Fixed bug importing Ongame hands where a player had a & or < in his name.
    * (1.06.01 BUG) Some datamined party hands have doubled up lines and in some cases HM would still import the hand and this would cause stats to be off. Now these hands will be correctly marked as errors.
    * (1.06.01 BUG) Fixed bug recognizing Prima Fixed Limit hands properly
    * (1.06.01 BUG) Fixed Prima importing issue related to dead blinds and hands that are all-in
    * (1.06.01 BUG) Fixed Prima importing issue involving hands where player shows 1 card
    * (1.06.01 BUG) Fixed crash that would occur if you removed EV Difference from the hands view but kep Equity Pct in there.
    * (1.06.01 BUG) Tries to auto fix an index building issue a few people have reported.

Still working on a couple more things

Roy
    More updates added to "u"

* (1.06.01 NEW) Bonuses now appear in the graph if you check the "Rakeback + Bonuses" box.
    * (1.06.01 NEW) Preflop Cards section of player popup details now uses same graphical view as the main preflop tab
    * (1.06.01 NEW) You can now export the hands view to csv file to view in Excel
    * (1.06.01 NEW) In the replayer the hero will now have his alltime stats shown instead of no stats.
    * (1.06.01 BUG) Fixed bug importing Absolute SNG hands
    * (1.06.01 BUG) Fixed bug where it would say "Player Hands Error" during import.
    * (1.06.01 NEW) Some OnGame hands do not include the Button Seat position - HM now scans the hand action to determine this if it is missing

Still working on a couple more things and verifying that some other issues are fixed.

The problems with the transparency and difficultly clicking I think are fairly tricky but I'll need Mike Chops to comment on that. The right click drag not working on OnGame is a known issue.

Roy

Known Bugs at Pokerstars:
    I am quite sure that the cash game winnings at the cash game graph are not correct. The Graph is displaying less winnings. Maybe he is not importing every Poker Hand well.
    2. New Bug in this Version:
    Hud is disapearing after some minutes, it comes back if i refocus the Hud manager.
    3. New Bug in this Version:
    Stats are on top, and i cant disable it with "stay on top" ( or something like this) Means all stats are allways on top, nothing i can do about this, not very good for mass tabling

Quote Originally Posted by Dapapst View Post
    Known Bugs at Pokerstars:
    I am quite sure that the cash game winnings at the cash game graph are not correct. The Graph is displaying less winnings. Maybe he is not importing every Poker Hand well.
    2. New Bug in this Version:
    Hud is disapearing after some minutes, it comes back if i refocus the Hud manager.
    3. New Bug in this Version:
    Stats are on top, and i cant disable it with "stay on top" ( or something like this) Means all stats are allways on top, nothing i can do about this, not very good for mass tabling
    #1 must be due to missing / incomplete hands. Do you have a session where you know it is wrong and you can send me the hand histories?

#2 and #3 will need to be looked at by Mike

Thanks,

Roy

Quote Originally Posted by Rvg72 View Post
    #1 must be due to missing / incomplete hands. Do you have a session where you know it is wrong and you can send me the hand histories?

#2 and #3 will need to be looked at by Mike

Thanks,

Roy
    I can confirm 2, except that its not new, can't pinpoint exacty which version it was, but its been around about a month. Didn't think it was a big deal because it happend maybe once every 3rd session and a click on the table manager resolved it.