1.06.01t - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 1.06.01t

please support, HM is down

is the bug regarding importing of ipoker hands from PT3 into HEM fixed with this version?

I tried purging some hands from my DB & after 1h i get

- "there was an error during the purge: connection establishment timeout. increase timeout value in connectionstring"

then

- "there was an error during the purge: error: 57014 canceling statement due to user request"

i see that other users reported this problem in the 1.06.01n thread. Is there a fix?

Recently been having a problem where sometimes my mouse over is unresponsive. Sometimes for only 1 stat on 1 table.

Sometimes single clicking of notes does not bring it up and very often I have problems clicking the pot and having the last pot window show up.

Seems very random at this point but very frustrating when playing multiple tables and trying to get a key piece of info.

Recently been having a problem where sometimes my mouse over is unresponsive. Sometimes for only 1 stat on 1 table.
    Is it always the same stat?

Sometimes single clicking of notes does not bring it up and very often I have problems clicking the pot and having the last pot window show up.
    Which site and do you have any AHK scripts running that might be interfering?

I tried purging some hands from my DB & after 1h i get
    How many hands were being purged? I need to find a better way to make this work although a lot of people have told me 1 million+ hand purges have worked ok.

i see that other users reported this problem in the 1.06.01n thread. Is there a fix?
    I could provide the actual SQL queries to run for the time being if you like. E-mail me at support@holdemmanager.net if you want to do this

is the bug regarding importing of ipoker hands from PT3 into HEM fixed with this version?
    Should be fixed

please support, HM is down
    What Site??? E-mail me at support@holdemmanager.net. Maybe we could try teamviewer tomorrow (Tuesday)?

Version "u" is just about ready with a bunch of smallish fixes including:

* (1.06.01 NEW) Exported HM notes now include the note icon type
    * (1.06.01 BUG) Fixed bug importing Ongame hands where a player had a & or < in his name.
    * (1.06.01 BUG) Some datamined party hands have doubled up lines and in some cases HM would still import the hand and this would cause stats to be off. Now these hands will be correctly marked as errors.
    * (1.06.01 BUG) Fixed bug recognizing Prima Fixed Limit hands properly
    * (1.06.01 BUG) Fixed Prima importing issue related to dead blinds and hands that are all-in
    * (1.06.01 BUG) Fixed Prima importing issue involving hands where player shows 1 card
    * (1.06.01 BUG) Fixed crash that would occur if you removed EV Difference from the hands view but kep Equity Pct in there.
    * (1.06.01 BUG) Tries to auto fix an index building issue a few people have reported.

Still working on a couple more things

Roy

RVG,

1.5M hands.

Quote Originally Posted by PatInTheHat View Post

Same for me. Sometimes I have to click at least 5 times for the last pot window to show up. Changing background into something else than tranparent seems to help. I had problems with player stats popups showing up too, but they seem to work well in this version whether I have transparent background selected or not. Playing at Pacific FWIW.

Quote Originally Posted by Rvg72 View Post
    Is it always the same stat?

Which site and do you have any AHK scripts running that might be interfering?

Well so far the only one I noticed that would not come up at all was AFT for one player on one particular table. I seem to have problems with other stats for brief periods of time but eventually they do tend to come up. This particular problem occured on Party. My notes and last pot have mostly been FTP. I'll try to pay more attention to which stats and what site.

I use a variety of scripts BetPot, StarsPlanner, Demonster, FT Shortcuts, not sure if those interfere.

TEST

I can post again. :-D

Quote Originally Posted by Pummi81 View Post
    Same for me. Sometimes I have to click at least 5 times for the last pot window to show up. Changing background into something else than tranparent seems to help. I had problems with player stats popups showing up too, but they seem to work well in this version whether I have transparent background selected or not. Playing at Pacific FWIW.
    What exactly are you clicking in that window, you cant just click anywhere you need to click on the players name in that box IIRC
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.