Holecards report not working

Default Holecards report not working

Hi,

I just purchased HEM (version 1.06), when I select "Holecards" report, I get an empty report, however I see hands in the below parts, and other reports are working (all the ones I checked so far). I also noticed the application will crash if I click on any report header (for sorting) on an empty report.

Thanks,
    David.

Please try reinstalling Holdem Manager and see if the problem persits. Heres instructions on how to backup your files:

http://208.109.95.123/faq/?f=98

Also can you zip and attach your config file or email it to me at paul.morny at gmail dot com
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

Default Still not working...

Hi,

I have tried reinstalling HEM (uninstall, then delete the directory in "Program Files", reinstall the soft and the 1.06 update). Same as before, still not working.

However I installed HEM (same + 1.06 update) on my laptop, and there it works... only difference is that I had not imported any hands on my laptop (just played a few hands for testing), but on my main computer I imported a lot of hands (150k+). Could that be the problem?

Since I did a full reinstall on my main machine deleting config files and it's still not working with fresh reinstalled files I guess they are not part of the problem.

Best regards,
    David.

Quote Originally Posted by Cappella View Post
    Hi,

I just purchased HEM (version 1.06), when I select "Holecards" report, I get an empty report, however I see hands in the below parts, and other reports are working (all the ones I checked so far). I also noticed the application will crash if I click on any report header (for sorting) on an empty report.

Thanks,
    David.
    I just fixed the bug that caused a crash when sorting an empty grid and made the hands section in the bottom clear when a new report was run but could not duplicate the empty holecards report. Are you sure you don't have filters set that would stop it from returning data?

Roy

Yes totally sure.

I made another test, on my main machine, I created a new database and imported only a few hands (like 1000 or so), and there it works I can see the holecards report... but on my db where I imported 150k+ hands I get nothing. So it definetly has something to do with the DB... however everything else seems to work (I have to verify this). I vacuumed/analysed the DB but it didn't change anything.

Something I have to precise, that 150k hands database is on a separate hard disk set. I created a new tablespace, and manually created the DB there and imported the schema exported from a DB created through HEM. Everything else works fine so I would suppose it can't be the problem.

Ah, another thing I noticed, reports seem not to auto-update when new hands are imported (even the option "Auto refresh reports on any change" is enabled), is that normal?
    Last edited by Cappella; 07-12-2008 at 06:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cappella View Post
    Ah, another thing I noticed, reports seem not to auto-update when new hands are imported (even the option "Auto refresh reports on any change" is enabled), is that normal?
    This only refreshes when you make a change in the interface and not when HH are auto imported. Roy will respond to your other question later
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

Could you close down HM and open the holdemmanager.config with notepad and change

<setting name="LogDatabaseCommands">False</setting>

To

<setting name="LogDatabaseCommands">True</setting>

Then run the report and send me the dbtrace.log file which you will find in the holdem manager\logs folder.

Thanks,

Roy