1.08.04 - Page 3
Page 3 of 45 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: 1.08.04

Quote Originally Posted by Belizebeach View Post
    Does the new version not see previous tournament results or is it only valid for tournaments played from upgrade onwards
    well it will see any results from previous 1.08 beta's but if you are coming from an older version then you will need to reimport / start a new db to get them all imported

Roy

When I try to clear my lincens in order to enter the new code, I get the following error:

An error ocurred: The License is still encrypted and the internal properties cannot be accessed. To decrypt you must validate the license.

When I restart HEM, I don't get the option to enter an new code, HEM just activate the old code. And don't have the Omaha version that I paid for.

Quote Originally Posted by Rvg72 View Post

We are putting together all of the instructions to the coaching sites this weekend so hopefully early next week before the 30th.

rvg
    Do we know what the discounted price will be through one of the training sites?

Will M and BB HUD stats make the 1.09 release?

HM2 Shark Tank Member

What is the difference between beta32 and this 1.08? Downloaded the update and there seems to be no other difference but 1.08 does NOT support omaha while beta 32 do.

Boss support please!

Quote Originally Posted by caladin View Post
    When I try to clear my lincens in order to enter the new code, I get the following error:

An error ocurred: The License is still encrypted and the internal properties cannot be accessed. To decrypt you must validate the license.

When I restart HEM, I don't get the option to enter an new code, HEM just activate the old code. And don't have the Omaha version that I paid for.
    Yeah me to

Quote Originally Posted by caladin View Post

We have a few people with the same problem and we are working on a solution. If you have this problem please e-mail us your operating system and whether or not you have SpyBot running.

Do we know what the discounted price will be through one of the training sites?
    The price for the stand alone and upgrade will be same as they offer for HM.

Will M and BB HUD stats make the 1.09 release?
    Very likely

What is the difference between beta32 and this 1.08? Downloaded the update and there seems to be no other difference but 1.08 does NOT support omaha while beta 32 do.
    Almost nothing besides the registration changes

Roy

I had the same problem with new licence for HOLDEM + PLO PRO. Just go into:

C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Logs and find the file called SERIAL and change old serial no. into a new one. it will work.

Quote Originally Posted by ImSoCute View Post
    I had the same problem with new licence for HOLDEM + PLO PRO. Just go into:

C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Logs and find the file called SERIAL and change old serial no. into a new one. it will work.
    Could anyone with this issue please try this to confirm

Thanks!

Roy

hi Roy

We changed some emails because I had the same problem with the same error. I did what I wrote above and now I can enjoy playing PLO with HUD

Adam