1.08.04 - Page 2
Page 2 of 45 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: 1.08.04

Quote Originally Posted by fabio View Post
    Restart your computer and run the update again
    This worked, thanks

Hi

I paid for the omaha addon earlier today and recieved an email, asking for my serial number for the main version, which I sent. I have not heard back since then. When should i recieve my serial number for the omaha add on? I can't use the omaha sections till I get it because I have downloaded the new update and don't have a trial anymore.

Is it possible now to get the discounted price from cardrunners if I want to "Add Omaha to Holdem Manager (Professional Version)" ?

Quote Originally Posted by Floppinpairs View Post
    Hi

I paid for the omaha addon earlier today and recieved an email, asking for my serial number for the main version, which I sent. I have not heard back since then. When should i recieve my serial number for the omaha add on? I can't use the omaha sections till I get it because I have downloaded the new update and don't have a trial anymore.
    Don't worry I got it, thanks a lot

Quote Originally Posted by peltis View Post
    how long does it take to get the new serial code? I'd like to get back to the grind :P
    We're getting caught up now - I was up until about 2am PST getting codes out but you probably just missed me.

Do you have any idea when CardRunners/StoxPoker will offer the Omaha and Table Scanner release?
    We are putting together all of the instructions to the coaching sites this weekend so hopefully early next week before the 30th.

Is this the official 1.08 release link no more betas?. I am running 1.07 beta 21 right now.
    Yes, official release

Roy,

I am on of the folks who was only interested in Omaha and was told to buy HEM to get a licensce and then you would convert the licensce over to Omaha once we were out of Beta.

I sent an email as requested. I am just wondering if you will be sending back a response confirming the conversion or sending my something to let me know it was done. I am reluctant to download the official version until I know my Omaha won't stop working.

Thanks! Great product and great support!
    Yes, hold off updating until you hear back from me - if you didn't email sales@holdemmanager.net this morning then make sure you do that. We've got a lot of emails in the queue but should be caught up within a couple of hours

Since there is a fee on Neteller transfers, I would like to use the Virtual Net+ to purchase the Omaha upgrade. Is that possible?
    Not sure what that is

Hi

Sorry, you will get it shortly

s it possible now to get the discounted price from cardrunners if I want to "Add Omaha to Holdem Manager (Professional Version)" ?
    No, will be a few more days until they are setup

rvg

Quote Originally Posted by Rvg72 View Post
    Not sure what that is
    http://public.neteller.com/content/g...ds_virtual.htm

hi

I paid for PLO PRO version 3 hours ago by PayPal but still no email from HEM.
    Is possible that you didn't email me because I have different HEM and PayPal emails?

I would like to play PLO asap so please help me if you can

Default Bug in 1.08

I went to

Hud Options => Hud popup configuration
    (and same for: Hud Options => Player preferences)

Added the fold to 3b by position but they come up as "--" for every stat for every person rather than giving the numbers.

Fold_vs_3b.EP.total
    Fold_vs_3b.MP.total
    Fold_vs_3b.CO.total
    Fold_vs_3b.BTN.total
    Fold_vs_3b.SB.total

Quote Originally Posted by ImSoCute View Post
    hi

I paid for PLO PRO version 3 hours ago by PayPal but still no email from HEM.
    Is possible that you didn't email me because I have different HEM and PayPal emails?

I would like to play PLO asap so please help me if you can
    We are all caught up now with emails so check again and check your spam folder. If you don't see anything then email sales@holdemmanager.net again

I went to

Hud Options => Hud popup configuration
    (and same for: Hud Options => Player preferences)

Added the fold to 3b by position but they come up as "--" for every stat for every person rather than giving the numbers.

Fold_vs_3b.EP.total
    Fold_vs_3b.MP.total
    Fold_vs_3b.CO.total
    Fold_vs_3b.BTN.total
    Fold_vs_3b.SB.total
    These are new stats - you will begin collecting them as you import new hands or you can reimport your DB to get historical data from them

Does the new version not see previous tournament results or is it only valid for tournaments played from upgrade onwards