Hud big pop up is gone?

Default Hud big pop up is gone?

Hey guys, my big pop up >> no longer displays.

I play on Unibet, 6max tables. Have I accidentally turned the big popup off? Is there a way to turn it back on?

Thanks alot guys

ps, check out my review of HEM

In Hud Options > Player Preferences look for the main popup dropdown list and make sure default main popup is selected.

if the problem still persists the close down HM and update to this version http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmOmaha.exe the go to C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config and look for a file called defaultMainPopup.pop and if it exists please delete it and restart HM
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

I do not seem to have it available still, but I have thought of another possibility.. does the big pop up only come out if you have villains name visible in the HUD?

I do not display villains name.. this is my setup..

Tried that and still no big pop up

Any other ideas?

Hud Options > Table Preferences and untick clcik for popup, if the problem still persists email me morny@holdemmanager.net to arrange a suitable time to do a teamviewer session
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

Hey, I cant get it working properly yet, so here are a bunch of pics that mite help you guys help me. Thanks for having a look

Table Prefs:

Player Pref:

HUD while idle (I display VPIP, PFR, 3BET and CBET):

VPIP Hover:

PFR Hover:

3Bet Hover:

Cbet Hover:

Hopefully this will go some way towards giving you a better chance at figuring the problem out

Thanks again

Peace

All the settings seem fine, can you email me and well do a session and ill try and figure it out

fixed