Deleting your cashgame results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Deleting your cashgame results

Is it possible to delete ur cashgame results, while maintaning all the data u have over ur opponents. So you can start a 'new' database for your results, but you don't lose all the data you have about your opponents.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

Yeah, purge hands, I guess. But I just tried that and when I was done I had to vacuum my database or something through pgAdmin. I did that. But my results are still there, nothing has changed..

Which option did you use to purge, which menu was it in?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

I just went to options - purge hands

Did it say the purge was successful? If you try and open a hand that was supposedly deleted can you see the HH, the option i gave in the first response deletes the HH details but dosent delete the stats, the Options > Purge option should completely delete them, if not try again using that option and see if it says if the correct amount of hands was deleted?

When I try to purge hands now it keeps saying "0 hands deleted (due to player filter)" or something. First time I did it it just went normal and ended successfully I think. Then I did vacuum the database but the results and hh´s keep showing. Yes everything is still there, all the hh´s.

Can you try loading the hands you want to delete in the hands TAB and then in the bottom pane of the TAB choose all instead of last 100 and when all the hands appear then right click on any hand and choose delete all hands from list. Hopefully this should work for you

When I click ´All´ it´s loading for ages now, do I just have to wait because it just takes a lot of time?

It doesn't work, nothing works. Could I get a teamviewer session maybe?