IPoker: HUD on mini view vs standard view

Default IPoker: HUD on mini view vs standard view

I play IPoker NL6max and have my hud working nicely on mini view.
    Is there a way to preserve the lay out when changing to the normal tables?

For video purposes I prefer to have the same hud, but I will only two tables max with the standard IPoker tables, not the mini view.

Also, it seems that when I start playing 6 and 10 tables, the hud becomes messed up.

Holdem Manager Support & HUD Guru Mike chops's Avatar

Do you have the Hud options->site options->i-poker->attempt to detect 6-max tables checked?

I'll think about having separate positions for small tables - ongame could use that too - for 1.09

Yes, I have that one checked, plus I always mark the 6ix player option in the table manager, since the tables are not (always) automatically recognised. Perhaps I should try and wait a little longer and let HM find the appropriate tables.

But it is supposed to be like this that when I save position (or quit playing 6max tables), it will return to the same setting in the hud?
    Does HM see and store a position difference between 6max and 10? From your answer, I guess it should..., or not?

Mark

Yes, can you post a screenshot of all the layouts youve setup so i can see what boxes youve ticked, its possible you have a conflict http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afm...aspx?faqid=135
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

As you can see from the images, there is an arrangement difference between standard tables and mini tables (6max).
    I hope I've included to correct screenshots, it not, let me know and I can update.

If I switch from normal to mini view or vice versa, the stats become misplaced.
    I can set them correctly in one view, but cannot switch to another view without adjusting.

Thanks for your help!

Mark

And two normal IPoker tables.

Mark

There is no seperate layouts for Full size and mini tables, Mike mentioned hed look into doing it in 1.09 or 1.10 but for the timebeing if you switch between one or the other then youll need to manually change it
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.