I paid for the Pro verion but didn't get it

Default I paid for the Pro verion but didn't get it

I downloaded the pro verision thing, where it said buy, or send chips, so I sent 80$ from UB to first name:roy etc.. and emailed them all day, they have not told me about any serial key any help would be nice.

Have you checked your spam folder, it might have got caught there, ill notify Roy aswell in case he didnt get your emails
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

i have done both, checked spam, and emailed the other guys

Default what is with the error?

u are trying to download postgreSQL, and said unknow error, try to save in a different place?

I have tried downloading many as i can find, none will start can't get the download to even download.

C\documen~1\owner\locals~1\temp could not be saved because an own know error occurred

Please try saving in another location. (hell all i can do is click on the download button i can't move shit, i just gotta let it download to change, and it won't download what do i do?
    Last edited by coolhairjell; 04-20-2009 at 09:44 PM.

This is a Vista permissions problem, im not sure how to fix it but ive seen it before. Maybe try using a different browser to download the file or use a download management program or else try posting the error on a PC forum and someone should be able to help
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.