Today's graph whows wrong $ amounts. Session tab correct.

Default Today's graph whows wrong $ amounts. Session tab correct.

I'm running the latest beta and playing on FT and when I review my session for today in the sessions tab it shows I won money (correctly) but when I go to the graph and select todays hands it shows I lost money. The difference is very large. I've cleared any filters, tried switching players and going back to my name and nothing fixes it. It does the same thing if I pick other days as well. The sessions values and the graphed values don't match up.

I've gone back a few days and it seems like everything is correct up through April 15th. After that is when the amounts start to show up wrong in the graphs.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks,
    Rob
    Last edited by R_Andersen; 04-20-2009 at 03:24 PM.

Can you try creating a new database http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmOmaha.exe and importing the hands after the 15th and see if it shows correctly in that one please
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

I gave that a try and have the same problems. I now think it's an issue with the dates the graph tab uses. If I select "all hands" the money won is correct. It's only when I select a day or peroid after april 15th. When I select a specific day, the number of hands listed in the graph is also wrong in addition to the amount won so it seems it's grabbing the wrong range of hands for that specific day.

-Rob

Email me and well do a teamviewer session morny@holdemmanager.net and also link to this thread
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

Email sent....