1.06.01s
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 1.06.01s

Default 1.06.01s

http://www.rvgsoftware.com/hm/hmupdate1.06.01s.exe

Skipped a few letters do to private testing.

More importing improvements and hand purging tweaks and a bunch of HUD fixes including:

* Stats outside window not saving
    * 4 Bet Range color and decimal issues
    * Dragging stats in replayer
    * Table Finder bug fixes where it would not attach or only attach for a split second
    * Stars HU 50 bb games
    * Ongame tables starting with T

Also making progress on OnGame direct DB support and Tourney Support but it will still be a little while before you see it in a release.

Roy

Just started testing but so far the HUD is working well and it's pulling up stats much faster. Nice work!

having some problems with the replayer. Stats doesnt show , only the Star , and if i have a note on villain it shows instead of the star.

Also the chips get "cut" off. I only visualy see half the pot. Could be that the HUD is blocking up some of it? It looks like the HUD takes up a box and covers up.

ok its not only in the replayer. my hud doesnt show any stats. Only the star and notes as above. The popup works fine , same with avg vpip , avg pot and last pot(s)

Quote Originally Posted by baaard View Post
    ok its not only in the replayer. my hud doesnt show any stats. Only the star and notes as above. The popup works fine , same with avg vpip , avg pot and last pot(s)
    Check HUD Options - Player Prefs. It sounds like maybe you have no stats selected. This can sometimes happen if you upgraded from an old version using the different stat format

Roy

Got it to work. Was the "background" who was set to Transparent , i guess it didnt like that.
    Last edited by baaard; 08-08-2008 at 12:33 AM.

I can't get the replayer to launch at all. Table Manager seems to launch and relaunch when it's supposed to and the HUD works when it's supposed to so far. Nothing happens when I try to replay a hand, though.

pls give back transparent backgrounds its fugly as it is now

Import speed is a little bit better. On PokerStars with 1MB Files I get up to 26H/s. Berfore the update I've got 22H/s. I'll test it with small files tomorow.

Edit: There are still errors and connection timeouts during purge (5.5Mio hands).
    Last edited by devZERO; 08-08-2008 at 10:23 AM.

I still have the same problems at Everest with the exported Hands I want to import. Did you not fix this?