1.06.01s - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 1.06.01s

Quote Originally Posted by TheBigOne View Post
    I still have the same problems at Everest with the exported Hands I want to import. Did you not fix this?
    Can you e-mail me at support@holdemmanager.net and I will send you a build today. It should have been fixed but I'll work with you directly to make sure it works for you

Roy

Quote Originally Posted by devZERO View Post
    Edit: There are still errors and connection timeouts during purge (5.5Mio hands).
    5.5 million at once is probably a bit much - can you try deleting them in 1 million hand chunks? I've had many people tell me that 1 million went fine for them.

Quote Originally Posted by kidpokeher View Post
    I can't get the replayer to launch at all. Table Manager seems to launch and relaunch when it's supposed to and the HUD works when it's supposed to so far. Nothing happens when I try to replay a hand, though.
    Is this a played hand or an observed one? if you click on the hand and choose "View History" does anything come up?

Roy

Don't work notes in this version.

how long should purging hands take?

it took 2 to purge 213 !! hands, don't want to know how long millions of hands would take
    is that normal? or is it my pc?

also: you suggested defragmenting the drive, when i try, i always get a message that the files can't be moved because they are used.
    i tried shutting down the postgresql service but still got the same error, is there anything else i can do?

and note still aren't working

Quote Originally Posted by Longi View Post
    pls give back transparent backgrounds its fugly as it is now
    +1. I cant even see what villains hand is at showdown. just have to wait and see what way the pot goes.

No hud stats or imports on the ipoker sites with s just shows the notes icon. I have gone back to p now as this was working early today.

just gone back to Ver p and it works fine now

Quote Originally Posted by evok View Post
    how long should purging hands take?

it took 2 to purge 213 !! hands, don't want to know how long millions of hands would take
    is that normal? or is it my pc?

also: you suggested defragmenting the drive, when i try, i always get a message that the files can't be moved because they are used.
    i tried shutting down the postgresql service but still got the same error, is there anything else i can do?

and note still aren't working
    2 minutes? That is slow but 213000 won't be 1000 times slower than 213 since a lot of the work scanning the different tables is done regardless. I'll of course try to improve this but I deleted 500K hands in my db in about 10 minutes.

Roy

yes 2 minutes.

i guess im going to try to defragment again,
    any hints on how to get full access?

edit: 25k hands took 1:45 h

edit2: found another problem, don't know if anyone posted it yet:
    when i change the report, the content of the main screen doesn't change, even when refreshing, changing the window size works though
    Last edited by evok; 08-08-2008 at 06:02 PM.