PKR Table Manager/Table Finder crashes

Default PKR Table Manager/Table Finder crashes

My operating system is Windows XP. I cleared HM for my firewall so that nothing is blocked.

When i first open HM and sit at first cash ring game table, the table is found automatically without using Table Finder and the HUD with the right stats pop up.

If i leave the table, the HUD is still there and also the tablename i played stays in Table Manager. Now if i sit at a new table its not detected by the Table Manager automatically like before and the old table HUD stays. I start the Table Finder and usually the new table is already detected and the name is shown. If i click the tablename and then ok, nothing happens and the old tablename stays in Table Manager and also the HUD of the table before.

If i relaunch Table Finder, the new tablename is there again. I click the name (so that its marked) and drag and drop the red square on the table. Even if i wait a lot of hands, the old HUD (of the table before) stays and the table is not populated with the right HUD and stats. When i click ok (table name is still marked) then the Table Manager crashes.

Stop and then restart the Import process doesnt help here either. Neither does it help to close and restart HM again (Name of the fist table i played stays still in the Table Manager).

Maybe its an already known problem and someone can tell me what to do. If not, i hope that you are able to fix this soon. Thank you.

Update to: http://forums.holdemmanager.com/rele...e-release.html

Try deselecting the checkmark in front of the old table in TableManager.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Thank you for your quick reaction. I tried that with the deselecting of the checkmark before already and it didnt work, neither does it work with the latest update you recommended. So its still a bug and needs a fix. Hope you find a solution soon. Thanks again.

I found out now how to make it work with PKR. After you left a table just uncheck the table in Table Manager and close it. Then sit at new table. Play your first hand and wait till the hand is finished and you get the next hand. Relaunch Table Manager again and the name of the new table will automatically appear again in the Table Manager. No need to open Table Finder. This way it works perfectly.

I thought its good, but same problem back again. Hope the HM team will look into this problem and fix it. Thank you.

I saw now what the problem is. Sometimes PKR writes the hand history of 2 different tables in the same folder. That is what makes the Table Manager and Table Finder crash. I dont know though if this problem is caused by HM. It probably is an import problem. If i close PKR and HM and after that i relaunch HM again and start to import, only the hand history of one of those 2 tables in the same folder is imported. I tried to stop the import and restart import again, but HM doesnt find the hand history of the remaining table in this folder. Another restart of HM and import doesnt help either. I hope that in HM2 those problems are sorted out.
    Last edited by Dr.Zoidberg; 07-12-2011 at 08:25 AM.

Could you please mail us some screenshots and the 2 handhistory files with link to this thread to support@holdemmanager.com?

Just done. Hope it helps. Thanks in advance for looking into this problem.