Windows 7 - HoldemManager stopped working - Page 7
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Quote Originally Posted by redrumdafaGz View Post
    Ive done these steps, shut off updates, restarted computer, and hm is still messed up!!!!!!! Updates are off all these things are removed and it still womk work!!!!!! I tried to restore my computer to a month ago, but no, still doesnt work so ive restored it back to today, like honestly this is the worse thing ever!!! Unreal!!!

When you start HoldemManager does it show you're running 1.11.07a??
    Try running the full installer @ http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloa...ager_Setup.exe followed by the 1.11.07a update.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

I downloaded the newest version of HEM and it will actually run now but auto import wont import any hands, it just says Auto Importing... It will pick up my tables but not give me any stats since nothing is being imported

Not sure if this has been answered but when I try to install the latest update Holdem Manager just says "not responding" and freezes. Any idea why?

how do you release a version that makes the program stop working?

unreal.

Please update to the latest version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

When HoldemManager performs the database update, and states it's "not responding" just ignore the error and wait for the update to finish and it will unfreeze.

Quote Originally Posted by nathanzamora View Post
    how do you release a version that makes the program stop working?

unreal.
    You have it backwards. Windows 7 released a security update updating their deployX code. HoldemManager uses that code in their .net framework source code. So essentially a Windows Update caused HoldemManager to stop working.

The import problems that people are experiencing are non-related to the 1.11.07a update.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

so is this the final update that I need to do, or will there be another soon???

did the final update, its all working well again, thanks a lot PatVs
    Last edited by Kerouacsdog; 07-20-2011 at 06:19 AM.