Windows 7 - HoldemManager stopped working - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

OK, temp fix worked.

However, now my 20 minute session I played on microgaming while trying to get it working isn't importing correctly. It got some of the hands, but not all. I am able to go into microgaming client and export all the hands to txt file but importing that file does not work. Any ides?

Issues with importing would be unrelated, please email the original hands to support@holdemmanager.com with details of whats going wrong and well see if its an issue with the hands
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

FYI:

I uninstalled the 4 updates , rebooted, and HEM still was not working. (and the updates are not automaticly reinstalled). So i uninstalled the 3 other windows updates that were installed today, rebooted, and then HEM was working again. Did not bother to find out if any of these 3 updates can actually be installed without HEM going nuts again.

The 3 updates were:
    KB982018
    KB2529073
    KB2507938

I uninstalled what was suggested... and HM didn't work. I then uninstalled all updates in the last few days (7 updates total) and once again restarted (my windows 7 does not auto install updates) and my HM still wont work. Please some1 help me and I will pay you $100 on stars if you can fix my HM using TV in the next 30 mins.

skype name: paperempire

i followed all the instructions, but when i shutdown/restart my comp, it automatically installs the updates again.

Quote Originally Posted by pbandjam View Post
    i followed all the instructions, but when i shutdown/restart my comp, it automatically installs the updates again.
    control panel==windows update==change settings==change to:"Download updates but let me choose whether to install them"

And ppl who are not able to uninstall KB2507938, just do it in different order.

sigh when i restarted my comp it did it again, when will this be permanently fixed?

Hey me also did everything like i schould uninstalled it all, but still have the same error? If i play tonight, does it import as i wait for the newest hem, as i don't use hem now while playing,..?

Can i just play and tomorrow orso install the new hem, or do i lose my hh import from the sessions i play without hem now?

tx

Guys this is proven to be quite a difficult fix, were making progress and this has no.1 priority since the time the bug emerged, we hope if we continue to make progress to have this issue resolved by tomorrow and well keep you updated on any progress.

If your having difficulty getting it running with the above fix please email support @holdemmanager.com to arrange a teamviewer session.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

very annoying indeed. dont think anyone is to blame though.