Windows 7 - HoldemManager stopped working - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

I created the missing folder by hand, and at least HM is starting now.

I find this highly disturbing, that random folders on you disk may disappear. I have no idea why would this happen, but anyway, here is my list of suspects:

-Holdem Manager guys
    -windows update guys

If first, it makes no sense that HM or HM installer would delete a directory without which it does not work.

If second, it makes no sense that they would go trough AppData/Roaming and delete random things.

Weird.

Quote Originally Posted by BluE View Post
    I got the same problem, but I cannot uninstall one of the four updates, it always fails.
    After restart the update is still there, you may have to wait for it to load.
    Same here, it wouldn't uninstall on the first reboot, but did on the second.

Perhaps you still have automatic updates turned on, so it installs back right away.

I think that Microsoft created a monster update, not in its size, but in how it behaves.

If uninstalling the updates didn't work, you can use system restore to undo it. After system restore you have to turn off the automatic updates. I have no more problems atm.

To uninstall the windows update, just go to safe mode and uninstall it there

hello, i have the same problem - have removed the update windows files, have done de system restore and nothing...

still have the same problem

What's the ETA for the next (fixed) version? I don't mind not using HEM for a few days.

We will release an update as soon as possible to fix the issue.

In the meantime if you follow the instructions on this thread from this thread it should solve the problem temporarily: http://forums.holdemmanager.com/mana...d-working.html

Once we release 1.11.07 on the forums and website with the fix you will be able to reinstall the security updates again
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Quote Originally Posted by nvieira View Post
    hello, i have the same problem - have removed the update windows files, have done de system restore and nothing...

still have the same problem

For my part, I have no problem using HEM after uninstalling the updates. There was one update that did not uninstall the first time, but after the first reboot I was able to uninstall it and after the 2nd reboot HEM works fine. Are you sure the updates are completely uninstalled?

Quote Originally Posted by BluE View Post
    I got the same problem, but I cannot uninstall one of the four updates, it always fails.
    Same here. Can't uninstall update no .......38. Get an error message.

Reboot. Then try uninstalling it again.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here