Fulltilt HUD always uses default layout!

Default Fulltilt HUD always uses default layout!

I am running 1.08 Beta 22 (just installed it the other day) and now whenever I open a 6-max limit table on Fulltilt the HUD defaults to the default layout which I had set to use on NL/PL games only. I can click on the HM icon next to the table averages to set it manually to my other layout but every new table I open I have to do this and it is a pain.

I tried setting the default layout to only appear on some other poker skin for Omaha games only but it still popped up for my FTP 6-max limit games.

Can you ensure youve the layouts setup correctly without any conflicts http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afm...aspx?faqid=135
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by morny View Post
    Can you ensure youve the layouts setup correctly without any conflicts http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afm...aspx?faqid=135
    Just checked and there should be no conflicts. On my default layout I have only the NL/PL HU, 6-max and Full radio buttons checked with the site set to Full Tilt and the game to Hold Em. On the other layout I have only the Limit HU, 6-max, and Full radio buttons checked with the site set to Full Tilt and the game set to Hold Em.

Email me to arrange a suitable time to do a teamviewer session morny@holdemmanager.net
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.