Required Resource Unavailable
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default Required Resource Unavailable

When I launch the HuD it launches for a minute or so then I get a pop up that says A required resource was unavailable. Table Manager then stops responding

Holdem Manager Support & HUD Guru Mike chops's Avatar

Can you switch in the logging on the hud options->table prefs menu? I'd like to get a copy of the log.txt from the logs folder in the main holdem manager folder.

Also please post a screen shot of the message. Ctrl+print screen, open mspaint and paste.

I experimented a bit and it seems Full Tilt Table Opener is causing the error with the HuD. When it goes to open tables the error pops up and Table Manager stops responding. The version of HeM I had before worked with the table opener just fine.

I will get the info you requested when I get back to my house

I am also having this same issue, and I am also using Full tilt table opener. Didn't have this problem until I upgraded to the latest version 1.06.01.

Did we make any progress on a solution? Do you need any more info? If so let me know and I can provide it.

Thanks.

I'm having this problem also. Once the error pops up, the HUD stops updating and has to be killed via the task manager. A screenshot of the error popup is below. I will PM you (Mike) with the log.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike chops View Post
    Can you switch in the logging on the hud options->table prefs menu? I'd like to get a copy of the log.txt from the logs folder in the main holdem manager folder.

Also please post a screen shot of the message. Ctrl+print screen, open mspaint and paste.
    Email that file to Mike at mlamb1@gmail.com, its in the C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Logs folder and a link to this thread
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

Any update on this? Happens to me at least once per session.

Quote Originally Posted by jschell View Post
    Any update on this? Happens to me at least once per session.
    +1, holdem manager is useless with this bug....

Lads can ye do the same and send that file to Mike so hell have some more info and can narrow down the problem please
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

Emailed log to mike.