Ultimate Bet Tourney
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Ultimate Bet Tourney

Hi,HM works fine with cash games, but doesn' with tourneys.I've read everything from FAQ and tried it but no result.Could you help me?Thank you.
    P.S. It works OK at Poker Stars with both games.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

It does import Hands Histories from cash games though doesn't from tournaments.Very strange.Thank you.

I am having similar issues, if you figure out how to download UB HH for Tourneys please post. It was working fine, until UB updated its software then it failed to find HH.

Thanks!

Edit: actually, both touneys and cash are downloading properly from UB; However, cash hands are the only ones that HM is working with. It is not acknowloding the tourney HH. Hmmm.
    Last edited by locomotif; 04-18-2009 at 03:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by morny View Post
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by berikoni View Post
    Hi,HM works fine with cash games, but doesn' with tourneys.I've read everything from FAQ and tried it but no result.Could you help me?Thank you.
    P.S. It works OK at Poker Stars with both games.
    I have tthe same problem.

1. 1.07.
    2. UB and the problem also occurs on Ongame. FT, PS and IP work perfectly.
    2a. Yes.
    3. Done.
    4. Yes. C:\Poker Application\UltimateBet\HandHistory\OLUCKY_MAN
    5. Hands still mot importing.
    5a. Same with new database.
    6. I have tried the table finder but there is no table available.
    7. HH's are in English.
    8. Vista and UAC is disabled.
    9. .......

SERVER=127.0.0.1;PORT=5432;UID=postgres;PWD=postgr espass
    HoldemManager
    IsTourney,IsTourney,EqualTo,true,TruePokerGameType ,PokerGameType,In,0~1~2,True
    IsTourney,IsTourney,EqualTo,false,TruePokerGameTyp e,PokerGameType,In,0~1~2,True
    IsTourney,IsTourney,EqualTo,false,TruePokerGameTyp e,PokerGameType,In,0~1~2,True
    Today
    AllHands
    ThisMonth
    AllHands
    ThisMonth
    AllHands

C:\Program Files\PokerStars\HandHistory,True,True,C:\HMArchiv e C:\Program Files\Full Tilt Poker\HandHistory,True,True,C:\HMArchive R:\,True,True,C:\HMArchive C:\Poker\CDPoker\History\CPR78614292,True,True,C:\ HMArchive C:\Programs\PartyGaming\PartyPoker\HandHistory,Tru e,True,C:\HMArchive C:\Poker\Titan Poker\History,True,True,C:\HMArchive C:\Poker Application\Absolute Poker\HandHistory,True,True,C:\HMArchive C:\Poker Application\UltimateBet\HandHistory,True,True,C:\H MArchive
    C:\HMArchive

False
    2:2,103:2,104:2,105:2,106:2,107:2,108:2,109:2,1010 :2,10
    False
    ALL,3,False,True,6,False,True,3,600,False,True,6,6 00,False,True
    False
    False
    True
    True
    False
    False,Blue,1,Solid
    True,DarkGreen,2,Solid
    True
    True,DarkGreen,1,Dash
    False,Red,1,Solid
    False,DarkBlue,1,Solid
    True
    True
    False
    False
    True
    True
    Cash,NL|PL|LIM,ALL,2,10,01/01/2000,01/01/2020,1000,0,100,False,Default Stats
    Normal,367,242,1242,813
    HandTimeStamp,StakesBlinds,HoleCards,PreflopPlayer Action,FlopCards,FlopPlayerAction,TurnCard,TurnPla yerAction,RiverCard,RiverPlayerAction,NetAmountWon ,NetBBsWon,EVDifference,PositionType,PreflopAction Faced,PreflopVPIPPFR,AllInStreet,EVEquity,WinnerNa me,WinnerCards,WinnerWon
    3,True,True,True,True
    Default Skin
    0:00:00
    True
    WinnerDetailsInHands,

Thanks.
    Last edited by OLuckyMan; 04-19-2009 at 03:16 AM. Reason: Imcomplete

I still can't seem to get HM to import UB tournie summeries. These are the tournament summeries that are requested via the ub client and then emailed to me. They contain a complete hand history and also everyones finish position....

when I just import the hand historys saved to my hard drive, everything works fine... the problem is with emailed histories..

Quote Originally Posted by morny View Post
    Just updated to this version. tried to import some UB summaries, but it still did not work...

Email me and well do a teamviewer session morny@holdemmanager.net and link to this thread