HUD bugs
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HUD bugs

Default HUD bugs

I just took the HM2 HUD out for a spin. It looks really ace, but there are a few bugs it seems.

* At some point my stats on myself reset to zero. At that stage I had played over 30 hands at the table. It seemed to function ok after that.

* With more than one table open I seemed to lose the ability to open the pop-ups fairly frequently on more than 1 table.

* I lost HUD stats on one player altogether at some point although he remained seated at the table. I can't recall if they came back or not.

1. Closing HM and restarting will reset the Hero stats. I'm working with Programming on this issue and hope to have it fixed in a future build.
    2. You're the first one to report popups not working as expected. One of the internal testers has a old XP rig he uses with 2GB ram. He says he 4 tables no problem. I'll get him to check HUD popups specifically.
    3. I've also seen the HUD disappear for a single player. Stop HUD then Start it will fix this. This is another issue I'm trying to track down further so Programming can fix it.

Please explain more about what you mean by lose the ability to open the popups.

I played 5 tables (4 on Stars and 1 in Ipoker) - got popups, see picture.
    1.66 mhz cpu, 2gb ram, 5400 rpm hdd

I figured out what the issue is. Sometimes the pop-ups are being lost behind the poker window. In that case new ones can't be opened. It would be rather confusing to most people. Perhaps try forcing the Pop-up to appear on top of the poker client window? Edit: It's pretty God Damn tilting when I'm stacking and it loses a pop-up behind the stack. At least provide a hotkey for now for forcing the HUD to the top.

A couple of other things I noticed.

* My AF never seems to get added to my own stats in the default hud.

* Something else, which I can't remember right now. Consider this a place holder until I remember.
    Last edited by SuperSized; 07-07-2011 at 11:26 AM.

AF and steal for hero should be fixed soon.

What popups are you having this issue with? We're working on the issue of the popups disappearing after you're not hovering over the stats, and the main popups you get when you double click stay on top by default.

Quote Originally Posted by udbrky View Post
    AF and steal for hero should be fixed soon.

What popups are you having this issue with? We're working on the issue of the popups disappearing after you're not hovering over the stats, and the main popups you get when you double click stay on top by default.
    It's the default popup with a couple of tabs on the top. I think it disappears when I click on one of the tabs e.g. steal and another table becomes the focal table. Tbh, I was tiling table this morning, so this isn't explicitly a stacking issue.

Oh, yeah the other issue is that sometimes only Hero's stats appear in the HUD. The HUD boxes appear for villains but are filled with "-"s.
    Last edited by SuperSized; 07-07-2011 at 06:58 PM.

Looking into this. Is this on Merge? I think the issue is that both the popup and the table want to be on top. If you delay action a couple times on tables, the table seems to pop up on top. Is that what you saw?

Asking the HUD guy if it's possible to work out.

No, this is on Stars. I think what might be happening is I've opened the popup on one table (say the left one if I had two tables open), when action is required on another table (the right). The right table forces itself to the top. If focus returns to the left hand table, it probably forces the table to the top and relegates any open pop-ups to the background. I'm not 100% sure on this, as I can't remember clearly. I will test it tomorrow.

Ok, I had you mixed up with another poster.

Do you have Stars set to force the table when you have action?