Need Fold to cbet OOP and in position custom stat + fold to cbet raise if cbet is OOP

Default Need Fold to cbet OOP and in position custom stat + fold to cbet raise if cbet is OOP

Hello everyone,

Would love to have those custom stats and have no idea how to make them.

so repeating the ones i'd love to have and i also think they should be in holdem manager by default:

1: Fold to cbet OOP
    2: Fold to cbet in position
    3: Fold to cbet raise if cbet is OOP

Kind regards

I wonder this same one...

Somebody please??

Former HM Support

I agree with you guys that the IP/OOP distinction postflop is critical. These are the custom stats I use:

GroupName="FLOP" ColumnName="yFlop FOLD to CBet% (IP)" ValueExpressions="sum(case when ph.flopfacingcbet = true and ph.flopplayeractiontype_id = 0 then 1 else 0 end) as yFlopvCBetyFD;
    sum(case when ph.flopfacingcbet = true then (case when ph.flopplayeractiontype_id between 45 and 88 or ph.flopplayeractiontype_id = 0 then 1 else 0 end) else 0 end) as yFlopvCBetNUMyFD;" Evaluate="100.0*yFlopvCBetxFD/yFlopvCBetNUMxFD"

GroupName="FLOP" ColumnName="yFlop CK/FOLD to CBet% (OOP)" ValueExpressions="sum(case when ph.flopfacingcbet = True and ph.flopplayeractiontype_id = 1 then 1 else 0 end) as yFlopvCBetyXFD; sum(case when ph.flopfacingcbet = True and ph.flopplayeractiontype_id between 1 and 21 then 1 else 0 end) as yFlopvCBetNUMyXFD;" Evaluate="100.0*yFlopvCBetyXFD/yFlopvCBetNUMyXFD"

GroupName="FLOP" ColumnName="yFlop FOLD CB to RS% (OOP)" ValueExpressions="sum(case when ph.flopcbetmade = True and ph.flopplayeractiontype_id = 23 then 1 else 0 end) as yFlopCBvRSxFD; sum(case when ph.flopcbetmade = True and ph.flopplayeractiontype_id between 23 and 43 then 1 else 0 end) as yFlopCBvRSNUMx;"
    Evaluate="100.0*yFlopCBvRSyFD/yFlopCBvRSNUMy"

By the way, I added the (IP/OOP) to these stats for the sake of clarity: they are superflous - by definition, u can only Fold IP, u can only Checkfold OOP and u can only be raised when ur OOP!

Hope this helps...
    Last edited by TheZepper; 12-05-2009 at 01:49 PM.

Former HM Support

Oops! My bad - I just realized I gave u an edited version of my HU stats. A lot depends on how u define IP and OOP in Multiway pots - i.e. whether u define them by your postion relative to the PFRaiser or if ur last to act. I don't consider myself to be IP if there is a player left to act behind me, so I include the following clause in any FLOP IP stat: FLOP.lasttoactonstreet = True. However, if u prefer to define IP according to ur relative position to the PFRaiser, don't include the clause.
    Last edited by TheZepper; 12-05-2009 at 02:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tester View Post
    Hello everyone,

Would love to have those custom stats and have no idea how to make them.

so repeating the ones i'd love to have and i also think they should be in holdem manager by default:

1: Fold to cbet OOP
    2: Fold to cbet in position
    3: Fold to cbet raise if cbet is OOP

Kind regards
    So direly needed!

Former HM Support

Kaldarion - Talk about a blast from the past!

The 3 HM1 custom stats above will still work. However, you can save yourself a lot of time and effort by simply upgrading to HM2. Lots and lots more stats, including Cbet and vs Cbet - if you can't find a stat in the Reports, you can almost always find a way to get the same result by combining a stat with one of the many new Report filters (eg Flop CBet-Fold stat with IP/OOP filter).
    Last edited by TheZepper; 11-22-2011 at 01:00 AM.