Microgaming SNG HUD

Default Microgaming SNG HUD

Is the HUD for SNG at Microgaming (Nordicbet) not working or am I doing anything wrong?

I have the latest HoldemManager version 1.12.05

But when I play SNG (6 max) I get no HUD stats...

Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Then it only show stats for one hand, and the hands I have in the database before.

It is not updating the stats while I am playing...

And it is not possible to click at the stats or move them.

Dont care about this, Im trying HM2 now. But I have the same problem with HM2=)

Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin"from the compatibility tab.

Add exceptions to the windows firewall for holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe, even if the firewall is turned off. If you have a 3rd party firewall, do the equivalent or uninstall it temporarily.

Make sure your video card drivers and windows auto updates are fully updated. Make sure you have Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 (or later for w7) installed.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Hello,

I have apsolutelly same problem. The HUD is not refreshing in mickrogaming, i can make it appear but it will show the same amount of hands that i allready have and also as mentioned before i canot clik on any stat o even move HUD around the table. Please don say to me to check firewalls or something because i am playind more then a year on this computer and it was working perfectly until i downloaded 1.12.06-1 update. Please sughest something because it is getting ridicilous. Hope to hear soon.

Either downgrade to 1.12.03: http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questio...sForPastBuilds
    Or wait for the 1.12.07 update which should address this bug.

I downloaded 1.12.03 and HUD is working again, thnak you very much.