Import problem "no playing players found"

Default Import problem "no playing players found"

I'm having a problem with my holdem manager.
    I start auto import and files import (I think so:-))
    But my hud doesn't work and when I click "run report" in the players tab I get the message:
    "no currently playing players found, please make sure you have auto import running"
    In the cash games tab I can't see any of my hands from the last week.
    I haven't changed something I think.
    I play on Everest.
    What am I doing wrong here??

Just underneath your username in the Reports TAB untick the "Use and group by currently active players instead of selected player"
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

That doesn't help. It was in fact already unticked. Yesterday I thought it had something to do with my player alias who suddenly dissapeared. But I fixed that and it still won't work.
    When I tick the box you mention I get: no active players found, make sure you have auto import on. But I started auto import... And I do get the table manager when I press auto import, so HEM does recognize the tables I'm playing I think.

Oh yeah and another thing: when I close HEM I get message: are you sure you want to quit because auto import is still running

Is UAC disabled http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afm....aspx?faqid=73 if so please email me morny@holdemmanager.net and well do a teamviewer session and also link to this thread
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.