Dunno if this is HEM bug or ipoker bug, but SNG missing

Default Dunno if this is HEM bug or ipoker bug, but SNG missing

Hi,

about 1% of my SNGs are not imported in HEM correctly. They are "grabbed" as starting, but never finished as they stay in the "results" tab as "unfinished".

Is there a way to correct this, some manual editing or asking ipoker for real HH if mine is corrupted? Is there a way to find which SNG# is missing?

Tourney--> Results--> Dataview--> right click on the tourney and manually edit the results... and you can edit the status to "completed/finished".

If it's only affecting 1%, most likely the final hand isn't recorded in the handhistory file:
    -because you close the table (or the ipoker client too early) before the handhistory file is updated
    -because a firewall is preventing the handhistory file to be instantly updated
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Thanks!

What about hands that "should" be displayed at the bottom window of the Data View? Maybe im getting this wrong, but when I go under Data View and select a tourney, shouldnt there be a hands from that tourney under it? I have seen hands there once, but now i cant get them back there.

set the date formatting of your computer to M/d/yyyy (and not to European default d/M/yyyy) and the regional settings to English (United States) should fix that.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

I already have that

Try reimporting them into a new, empty database to see if they then show up.
    Which HoldemManager version are you using?

I already created new DB, only for SGS, a couple of days ago. And it worked then...I just dont recall if only worked first time I ran HEM, will do it again...

Im using the latest...internal...1.12

I solved this bug for you

The problem is with selecting filters under Tournaments - Hands, same filter is then used for Data View under Results. Removing filter, problem solved.

Im looking for a copy of SNGwiz, if you wanna reward my bug debugging skills