Making RakeBack Stats

Default Making RakeBack Stats

Ive tried searching and found a few threads but all of them seem to have the same custom stat that makes the Rakeback 27% and for the life in me i cant work out how to change it to 50%. Ive tried changing it in my custom stats file but it dosnt seem to work. So im looking for a little bit of help.

Im wanting to make a Rakeback stat for 50% for Ipoker and im also wanting to make one that has my bb/100 including RB of 50%. Ive got one similar but again its for 27%. Im also wanting a Total win stat for money won +RB.

Theres a link in some the threads that point to a faq but it dosnt seem to go to the right page so if anyone has the stats or can point me in the right direction i would be very grateful. Thankyou.

Anybody?

Its driving me mad that i cant figure it out lol.

Stat GroupName="Default" ColumnName="FTPRakeback" ValueExpressions="Sum(PH.RakeAmount)/100.0*0.27 as RakeBackAmount" Evaluate="RakeBackAmount" ColumnHeader="FTPRakeback" ColumnFormat="$0.00" ColumnWidth="*" Tooltip="Rakeback based on 27%" /

Stat GroupName="Default" ColumnName="Rakeback" ValueExpressions="Sum(PH.RakeAmount)/100.0*0.60 as RakeBackAmount" Evaluate="RakeBackAmount" ColumnHeader="Rakeback" ColumnFormat="$0.00" ColumnWidth="*" Tooltip="Rakeback based on 60%" /

Those are two that i have found and tried messing with them but what ever i seem to do they return the same amounts in the Repots tab. I also found 2 that give a total winnings in bb/100 that includes RB but both give off very different results.

This worked for me when I played on Cake

Stat GroupName="Default" ColumnName="Rakeback33" ValueExpressions="Sum(PH.RakeAmount)/100.0*0.33 as RakeBackAmount" Evaluate="RakeBackAmount" ColumnHeader="Rakeback" ColumnFormat="$0.00" ColumnWidth="*" Tooltip="Rakeback based on 33%" />

Quote Originally Posted by Sarek View Post
    This worked for me when I played on Cake

Stat GroupName="Default" ColumnName="Rakeback33" ValueExpressions="Sum(PH.RakeAmount)/100.0*0.33 as RakeBackAmount" Evaluate="RakeBackAmount" ColumnHeader="Rakeback" ColumnFormat="$0.00" ColumnWidth="*" Tooltip="Rakeback based on 33%" />
    Have you checked it? It comes back at 27% on mine.

I have tried the same one just changing the value of the % of RB and it always comes back as the same result for 27%

It shows exactly 33%.
    Another time I played in Ongame and created the same stat with 40% - it works.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarek View Post
    It shows exactly 33%.
    Another time I played in Ongame and created the same stat with 40% - it works.
    These are the 2 i now have in my custom stat file:-

Stat GroupName="Default" ColumnName="FTPRakeback" ValueExpressions="Sum(PH.RakeAmount)/100.0*0.27 as RakeBackAmount" Evaluate="RakeBackAmount" ColumnHeader="FTPRakeback" ColumnFormat="$0.00" ColumnWidth="*" Tooltip="Rakeback based on 27%" />

Top one is the one on the left and bottom one is the one on the right which suggests something isnt right somewhere because both show Rakeback at 27%.

answered what was happening with your stats the other thread: http://forums.holdemmanager.com/464401-post8.html

Thats brilliant thanks for that. I didnt know i could do that. Just out of curiosity can i do that for just about any expressions i do, i mean name them whatever i like or is their certain restrictions?

Thanks again.

Quote Originally Posted by MartL View Post
    Thats brilliant thanks for that. I didnt know i could do that. Just out of curiosity can i do that for just about any expressions i do, i mean name them whatever i like or is their certain restrictions?

Thanks again.
    You can name them whatever you would like. It can't have spaces and is case sensitive.