Holdem Manager 2 BETA - Page 25
Page 25 of 57 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    Try to kill all HM processes from the task manager and then delete your hm.config file from C:\Users\YourName\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager\Co nfig.

Try to launch HM2 and see if the original/locked import is stopped.
    Closed HEM2, checked for processes, none seen in task manager, deleted HoldemManager.config (it was in the main, not the config subdirectory), restarted HEM2->Hand Importing->Import File(s) gets me a "An import task it already running" popup. Task manager shows postgres running a bit and the hard disk light is steady ON.

-----------Kitty

Quote Originally Posted by KittyLiquor View Post
    Closed HEM2, checked for processes, none seen in task manager, deleted HoldemManager.config (it was in the main, not the config subdirectory), restarted HEM2->Hand Importing->Import File(s) gets me a "An import task it already running" popup. Task manager shows postgres running a bit and the hard disk light is steady ON.

-----------Kitty

Also kill hmimport.exe
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

I checked for processes, none seen in task manager that appeared to me to have anything to do with HEM.

-----------Kitty

PS. Just tried starting HEM2, Task Manager, kill HEM, HEMimport & HEMhud something, reboot. No luck, when I restarted HEM2->hand importing->Import Files get me "an import task is already running"
    Last edited by KittyLiquor; 08-04-2011 at 10:33 PM.

Holdem Manager

I checked for processes, none seen in task manager that appeared to me to have anything to do with HEM.

-----------Kitty

PS. Just tried starting HEM2, Task Manager, kill HEM, HEMimport & HEMhud something, reboot. No luck, when I restarted HEM2->hand importing->Import Files get me "an import task is already running"
    Sorry, we're looking into a proper fix to get you out of this endless import loop which we'll post ASAP. We also need to look at the HM1 to HM2 conversion process since you aren't the only one who has posted problems with this for large DB's. I'd recommend for anyone converting their HM1 DB to manually export hands (if you don't already have them archived somewhere) and then import these into HM2. It will be much faster until we fix this problem

rvg

I'm up for a TeamViewer if you want to snoop around my computer.

You can also import straight from your archive files and not have to export first.

Holdem Manager

-----------Kitty

Deleting "MassImportArgs.xml" in the database "Importing" folder (AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager\Database\THeNameOfY ourDatabase\Importing will prevent the import from starting when HM2 is opened.

rvg

Hey guys, great stuff so far! Liking what I see.

I do have a quick question tho:

I imported my hm1 db to hm2 and I'm looking at the vs player tab on both instances side by side. The wins/losses/20+BBwins/20+BB Losses etc are all reading exactly the same data, however the Net $USD columns are reading completely different results.

What change has been made here?

Holdem Manager

I noticed this in the bug list - I think it's just showing how much you won in total in hands you played against the player rather than the amount won specifically from him. Definitely a bug and will be corrected

When I imported my HM1 database to HM2 I noticed some winnings for my different playernicks is wrong. some are couple of hundred $ wrong.