Holdem Manager 2 BETA - Page 57
Page 57 of 57 FirstFirst ... 747555657

I hate to be a price whore but it would be cool people get a nice discount if they bought tourney manager and hm and are a member of a training site like leggo that gives a discount to hem. I bought both tm and hm early (I think there was a discount for that). All that being said idk how many tm people are still around or how much more you could discount hm2. I know hm1 is already 35 off if you're a leggo subscriber and I'm sure other training sites do something similar. Even just $5 off for tm and $5 off for hm would be nice. TM was still my favorite program by roy.

Quote Originally Posted by vaJAZzled View Post
    Hey guys I have a question on the HUD for my beta version- 2 questions really

1st when I open a 6 max table for cash all the HuD player profiles are strewn across the table in random places and not where I used to have them in HeM1. If I try to move them they start moving on a different table if I'm multitabling to different places. How can I make them stay in the same place on all tables n just start there when I open hem?

Thanks

2nd is when I open Hem1 or Hem 2 beta it's really slow to open do you think I need to change some settings as all my other software is much faster? Eg pokertracker3 or excel or windows media player or whatever?

Thanks, sorry for grammar I used my cellphone for typing
    In 1st one , you got to set up your favorite sit in HM2, same as it is on a site, that you play

Quote Originally Posted by stusmokes View Post
    something is wrong with luck adjusted winnings. these are hyper turbo HUs $7-$15

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    same here

and additionally since the latest update it feels like that there are more bugs than before ...

fact is, that the tournament winnings graph won't be changed regarding the filters we choose (works before)

also there seems to be some issues with the filter by date options

and so on ...

and last: when will be SnG Wizard be implemented?

Default HM2 2.0.0.5452 - Fold to c-bet OOP turn/river

This stat is not displaying in the hud for Ongame (maybe others). It works ok on the flop.