Holdem Manager 2 BETA - Page 14
Page 14 of 57 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by gunner109 View Post
    I did send to sales. Never got a email about the Beta.
    You sent an email to us at 8:36am EDT today. They replied to you shortly after you posted here, at 12:37pm.

I think we have a little misunderstanding I'm not talking about today's email. I read somewhere in the forum that when the beta was ready to come out HM members would get a email about signing up. No big deal!

How many people get the beta each day from the queue? I'm trying to gauge an eta on receiving it. Thanks

I think we have a little misunderstanding I'm not talking about today's email. I read somewhere in the forum that when the beta was ready to come out HM members would get a email about signing up. No big deal!
    i never got one either. any word on price yet?

That email has not been sent yet.

Quote Originally Posted by spimp13 View Post
    How many people get the beta each day from the queue? I'm trying to gauge an eta on receiving it. Thanks
    This was just answered the other day:

We wont be releasing any estimated times for the waiting list because it depends on too many factors, right now were dealing with some of the issues from the first wave of Beta testers, once we deal with them well start to release more so please bare with us and be patient as we cannot expedite the process

Quote Originally Posted by doghouse View Post
    ..any word on price yet?
    No

Quote Originally Posted by spimp13 View Post
    Since the first set of beta testers launched past sunday I think that no more codes have been released. They must be fixing something before including more guys in the betatesting.

lozano

no offense but if you are out of the beta keys then it isn't public beta but closed

With all the problematic about HM2 beta, HM2 beta testers, HM2 beta keys, HM2 beta problems, HM2 etc. why did you called it "public(???) release of HM2" if only a few can access it?

On other end, if HM2 is not in conditions for ALL of us use why didn't you guys say it and cancel this "charade"?

I prefer to have a 1.07 version working fine than a 2.00 not working...

Quote Originally Posted by jelozano View Post
    Since the first set of beta testers launched past sunday I think that no more codes have been released. They must be fixing something before including more guys in the betatesting.

lozano
    That is correct.

Quote Originally Posted by thefiqs View Post
    no offense but if you are out of the beta keys then it isn't public beta but closed
    It is a 'throttled' public beta for existing customers. Much different than the private alpha testing we did by invitation only since the end of 2010.

Quote Originally Posted by Njdsousa View Post
    With all the problematic about HM2 beta, HM2 beta testers, HM2 beta keys, HM2 beta problems, HM2 etc. why did you called it "public(???) release of HM2" if only a few can access it?
    This is exactly why we throttled the initial public release. These are the types of issues we couldnt test during private alpha testing and we need to resolve them before we remove the throttle limit. We want to take care of these unexpected issues that arise with a smaller pool of beta testers instead of subjecting every customer to it.

My main concern is, did you enquiry the poker sites about the new feature of automated note taking?

imho, because of this feature the poker rooms could easily prohibit the use of HM (like cake network).

I don't think this feature should be implemented.

This kind of automated process in general is bad for poker imo.