Holdem Manager 2 BETA - Page 2
Page 2 of 57 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Are there any plans for the Holdem Manager 2 sync App for Android, WindowsMobile, or the Blackberry?

Iphone is already developed, Andrioid is planned however we havent discussed any other platform at this time. We will be releasing more information on specifics over the coming days and weeks....
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

Where is this iphone sync app ?

Quote Originally Posted by pmania View Post
    Where is this iphone sync app ?
    It is only available to the alpha testers right now. Once you are able to beta test HM2, you will be able to use the app.

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    That is a No. There is not a 'custom stat builder' like I imagine you are asking for.

We can quickly (much quicker than we could in HM2) add any stat to the Reports, and that new stat will immediately be available for the HUD, without reimporting original hands to a new database, IIRC.

Please try to include a custom stat builder. This is a must for me (and I imagine for many more players) particularly after seeing how much time it takes for you to add stats on HEM. Months have passed and we have not still seen the new stats yet. Include it and I buy it ASAP.

Also, will support for HEM/updates continue or only for HEM 2? If there would be no support offered for HEM 1 (after the release of HEM 2) then I would like to know if support for HEM 2 will be on the same slow pace as it is now for HEM 1. If you think that would indeed be the case then please INCREASE the price or something. HEM is a magnificent program but without fast support is next to useless.

Lastly, I would like to mention that I am willing to pay extra for a custom stat builder for HEM 1 ($50? - maybe more). I think that I am not alone on this one too. Please consider adding it as an "extra" like the leakbuster app or something. As a side note, PT4 will have a stat builder which finally will work correctly (as it is now in PT3 many stats are simply wrong and many situations not recognized) if we are to believe its developers.

Quote Originally Posted by Self Made View Post
    Does this mean we'll be able to put custom stats in the HUD?
    Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    That is a No. There is not a 'custom stat builder' like I imagine you are asking for.

We can quickly (much quicker than we could in HM2) add any stat to the Reports, and that new stat will immediately be available for the HUD, without reimporting original hands to a new database, IIRC.
    But haven't custom stats always been possible with HM, just not in the HUD? So wouldn't they still be possible now, but also available in the HUD?

make a detailed positions on FullRing tables: utg1, utg2, utg3, mp1, mp2, mp3

Does HM2 Beta support PLO?

It would be posible work with HM and HM on the same computer, using two diferents databases to check purposes?

Thanks,

Quote Originally Posted by morny View Post
    Iphone is already developed, Andrioid is planned however we havent discussed any other platform at this time. We will be releasing more information on specifics over the coming days and weeks....
    That's great news because I have an Android and don't intend to change it. I think Android market share is also expected to over take iphone soon.