Holdem Manager 2 BETA - Page 11
Page 11 of 57 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Hi, I've got my HEM from cardrunners promotion. Can I apply for beta version also?

May you tell us if HEM1 will still be updated and for how long after HEM2 will be launched ?

Quote Originally Posted by derders View Post
    I think I need some glasses ... I canīt find the download/request link for the HEM 2 beta ....

need some help pls... thanks

tried with chrome, firefox and IE
    Quote Originally Posted by SGrifon View Post
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Domkyrkan View Post
    +1.

tried suggested solutions but nothing works, really eager to try and buy this. any workarounds for this problem must be possible...??
    Please try the following:

1 - Sign out of the site and close your browsers. Clear your cookies, web cache, etc. Re-open browser, try again.

2 - If still having problems: What page are you on when you attempt to enroll? If you are on the home page, click through to the My Account page and try from there. If on the My Account page, try clicking back to the home page and trying again.

Quote Originally Posted by Rohypnol View Post
    Hi, I've got my HEM from cardrunners promotion. Can I apply for beta version also?
    It shouldn't matter where you got the code as long as it belongs to you and is registered thru our site. Follow the steps in the first paragraph of the announcement.

http://forums.holdemmanager.com/mana...ouncement.html

If you are an existing owner of HM1, please log into HoldemManager.com and click on the link at the top of the home page to enrol in the HM2 Beta program.

I know you're Thinking about it but please please release an MacOs HM2 version.

I think that it's not fair (license for HM 2). What is different between people who bought HM 4 month ago, or 1 month ago ?

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    Please try the following:

1 - Sign out of the site and close your browsers. Clear your cookies, web cache, etc. Re-open browser, try again.

2 - If still having problems: What page are you on when you attempt to enroll? If you are on the home page, click through to the My Account page and try from there. If on the My Account page, try clicking back to the home page and trying again.

I've delete cache, cookie etc., logged out, restarted, logged back in but there is still no link for enrolling in the beta. I've tried 3 different browsers with no luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Goobertron View Post
    I've delete cache, cookie etc., logged out, restarted, logged back in but there is still no link for enrolling in the beta. I've tried 3 different browsers with no luck.
    Are you loggin into you hem account at Hold'Em Poker Software - Tracking and Analysis Poker Software, ***NOT*** the forum. It is different...

BTW, looks like #59 in the Open Request list has been already sent the code while #9 doesnt (as ive read in another forum)... He must have filtered the message to spam probably... who knows...

Also, more than 1000 guys in the queue right now :-)

lozano

where is the download link foe HM2 beta???

+1 to trying everything to get the download link for HM2. Cleared cookies, different browsers, everything. What does it actually look like, and where exactly is it ? This is my current screen ............... thanks !

hm.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by grogheadflow7 View Post
    +1 to trying everything to get the download link for HM2. Cleared cookies, different browsers, everything. What does it actually look like, and where exactly is it ? This is my current screen ............... thanks !

hm.jpg
    just login on top right. link for dl will arrive by email.