request for equity calculator - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by rowhousepd View Post
    Any idea if this is an equity calculator from w/in the replayer is gonna happen? Still very much a +1 on this.
    hi just use PT4 thats the best and has everything you need!

Former HM Support DogNamedBluff's Avatar

This is a feature which is on the list to address. I have also elevated the priority. While I do not have a specific date for when this feature might be added, we are putting out updates regularly.

The assigned internal ticket # on this issue is hm-964. We will often release builds on a limited basis, only in the forums for a few days first, so please check back on this thread http://forums.holdemmanager.com/hm2-releases/ for that ticket #.

That would be really great. Thanks.

Default byron's sintif

Just thought I'd check back in about whether an equity / range calculator in the replayer is in the works. I have a feeling it's not a priority, but other tracking software has one built in and it's definitely a nice feature. Using that widget on the home page is infeasible; it's so slow to switch between tabs, plus PokerStove and especially Equilab is much more robust.

Thanks.

EDIT: Off topic for a sec: Just noticed that I typed in the captcha word in the subject line by acciendent. Why do we need to do this w/ every post & search now? Very annoying.)
    Last edited by rowhousepd; 05-16-2012 at 02:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rowhousepd View Post
    Just thought I'd check back in about whether an equity / range calculator in the replayer is in the works. I have a feeling it's not a priority, but other tracking software has one built in and it's definitely a nice feature. Using that widget on the home page is infeasible; it's so slow to switch between tabs, plus PokerStove and especially Equilab is much more robust.

Thanks.
    +1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 0000000000000000000000

Bump for an old request still desperately wanted....
    Are there any plans to add an equity calculator / range tool to the replayer so you can analyze your hand w/out having to plug the info into the separate widget (or used a separate program like Pokerstove)? I would still so love to have one of these in HM2. It seems like it would be a somewhat simple thing into implement ... and soooooo useful. Thanks.

This is still an open ticket, I've added your email address to ticket HM-964.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Quote Originally Posted by Patvs View Post
    This is still an open ticket, I've added your email address to ticket HM-964.
    Can you add me as well, and clarify whether you are ever planning on adding this feature back in or whether I should go back to HEM1.

Thanks

It is still an open feature. I do not have an ETA, but I have added you to be notified.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Bump, just for old time's sake. Any idea if this is still being considered/developed? Really hope so.