Tableninja betting problem

Default Tableninja betting problem

For example, I've set the %Pot Default on 50,0.
    When it's my turn, and I act fast, and type in a manual bet amount. Then, it goes back to the default of 50,0.
    This only happens when I act within one second.

This is really affecting my play, as I need to act fast. How do I fix this?
    Thanks.

This sounds like some system lag may be slowing things down. Try disabling UAC according to the following instructions:

http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questio...UAC+(Windows+7)

http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questio...Off+UAC+(Vista)

Then go to the start menu search and type "performance information and tools", without the quotes, and hit enter. In the new window that pops up click the adjust visual effects link. Choose custom and make sure everything is disabled except the following:

enable desktop composition
    enable transparent glass
    show thumbnails instead of icons
    smooth edges of screen fonts
    use visual styles on windows and buttons

Let me know if your still having trouble after.

It fixed like 50% of it, but there are still quite some times that it happens. This stops me from playing fast, as any misbet could be quite costy. And I only 1-2 table, so I only need tableninja to be able to play fast.

Is there any way to fix this?

TableNinja is fast but nothing is instant. If your typing in the manual bet amount before TableNinja has set your pre-sets sent it will be cleared as soon as it catches up. The options will speed things up as much as you can but won't stop the problem if your typing too fast.

Quote Originally Posted by Fool View Post
    TableNinja is fast but nothing is instant. If your typing in the manual bet amount before TableNinja has set your pre-sets sent it will be cleared as soon as it catches up. The options will speed things up as much as you can but won't stop the problem if your typing too fast.
    It's not just manual betting. It's also using tableninja itself (the hotkeys).
    For example, if the pre-set bet amount is 60 and the hotkey is 120. Then if I push the hotkey (it will say 120) and push enter. Then it bets 60.
    So that's what makes it risky.
    For that reason I can't play fast anymore, cause I have to always wait to make sure tableninja has catched up or not. Else I risk that I make a wrong bet, which can be costy in HU SNG's.

Please PM me your skype or other messenger contact info. I'll take a look over teamviewer and see what I can do.