HUD in trial version

Default HUD in trial version

I have download the trial version but the HUD doesn't work I don't know why, the HUD don't work in the trial version? What have I to do for put it?

New? - Start Here with the newbie guide to settings, Importing and the HUD http://208.109.95.123/faq/?f=2
    Import Problems - Check here for site specific setup instructions http://208.109.95.123/faq/afmviewtopic.aspx?topicid=43
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

Hi there,

I have the trial version too and have followed the FAQ's as far as i can go - my problem is i cannot activate the HUD - i have Vista and have the UAC turned off and have went to the HU.exe file - rightclicked on it and tried to tick the run as admin. box but it is greyed out and i cannot click it (as per the FAQ's) so please does anyone know how i can run it?

If its greyed out then thats fine that means your running it already as admin. You should just click on the holdemmanager.exe and the program will start or click on the HM shortcut icon in program files or on the desktop that looks like a spade icon on a white background.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by morny View Post
    If its greyed out then thats fine that means your running it already as admin. You should just click on the holdemmanager.exe and the program will start or click on the HM shortcut icon in program files or on the desktop that looks like a spade icon on a white background.

I have clicked on it in both places and nothing happens in either - it doesnt seem to run ? Would you know what might be wrong - i can see the table details but nothing appears as i am playing even though ive played a tonne of hands?
    Last edited by Mont; 08-12-2008 at 03:28 PM.

Attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder and let me know what your trying to set it for

Quote Originally Posted by morny View Post
    Attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder and let me know what your trying to set it for
    Please see attached file (i hope this is what you are looking for)

I am trying to link it to Green Joker Poker - login name Montjeubarca

Your config file is a real mess but i know it can be confusing to start with but its quite easy once you do it once. I could explain details of how to unfix all this mess but if we can arrange a www.teamviewer.com session then i can show you how to setup everything correctly

Im on GMT so email me at morny@holdemmanager.net with a suitable time