UB BBJ included as Rake? - Page 4
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Do all the BBJ tables clearly state "Bad Beat Jackpot" in the tablename or in the handhistory file for each hand?

Can you re-sent us a handhistory of such a table to support@holdemmanager.com also containing a link to this thread in the email.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

It's clearly identified in the HH, yes. So you don't even need to identify the table type and work out if the pot was big enough for BBJ, etc.

Here's the line in a handhistory.
    Total Pot($21) | Rake ($1.05) | Jackpot Rake ($0.50)
    when a BBJ wasn't raked from the pot (due to potsize or table) the JP rake bit is just left off, natch.
    Total Pot($2) | Rake ($0.10)
    I've sent the Hand History as requested.

I know there's a lot of people who would like this sorted.
    Last edited by SharkSandwich; 03-02-2011 at 12:57 AM.

This explains a lot. Wish I had read this before emailing both UB and my RB provider (the past few days is the first time that I've had significant play at the BB JP tables).

It truly would be great if this could be fixed... bummer to find out my actual rake is like 35% of what HEM says.

btw... HEM is GOLD (other than this issue).

Quote Originally Posted by Cbass View Post
    This explains a lot. Wish I had read this before emailing both UB and my RB provider (the past few days is the first time that I've had significant play at the BB JP tables).

It truly would be great if this could be fixed... bummer to find out my actual rake is like 35% of what HEM says.

btw... HEM is GOLD (other than this issue).
    Lots of people have complained to their affiliates because of this. This issue creates a headache for both the player and the affiliate.

Since Shark emailed a hand history I won't send another. If you need more hand histories I'd be happy to help.

The BBJ tables are not differentiated in name as far as I can tell. However, as Shark pointed out, the BBJ info is right in the hand history:

*** SUMMARY ***
    Total Pot($12.25) | Rake ($0.60) | Jackpot Rake ($0.50)

In addition, every hand on AP/UB that is raked .25 or more triggers the BBJ rake, which is always .50

Hope this helps.

+1

Please get it done, brutal.

Guys ill bump the priority on this and see what we can do, we have a lot on at the moment but ill follow up with the developers and see if we can get this added once we get through the current workload.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

This would be really nice.

Yes, please get this done. Even if it means just NOT including jackpot rake (and having to figure jackpot rake ourselves by running a filter for pots we won over 10 bb's), that would be great.

Hmm, I have a question - are we sure it IS including jackpot rake?

Because when I do a filter for jackpot hands, I am getting a rake figure total for those hands I won that incurred jackpot rake that is LESS than the # of hands X $0.50. Shouldn't the rake be (# Hands X $0.50) + Regular Rake?

What gives?

I really need to know the answer because this affects my decision to play jackpot games in a big way.

Also when I first started playing, I thought I verified it was NOT including jackpot rake by zeroing in with the time selector to one jackpot raked hand, and seeing that the rake reported in the report's column was equivalent to the actual regular rake, not including the $0.50 jackpot rake.

So is it only including jackpot rake as part of rakeback, but NOT as part of the rake column as it stands now?

Someone please let me know what they've found. I am pretty confused at this point.