Ongame /Bet24/ HuSNG and Shootout 4man HuSNG

Default Ongame /Bet24/ HuSNG and Shootout 4man HuSNG

Hi there , iv'e searched the forum for any similiar problem but i did not found it so i write a new thread:

It seems HM (HUD and calculation) has a problem detecting the second round of 4man shootout (i play reg speed, no idea whats up with the Turbos/SuperTurbos) IF I JOIN OTHER'S WINNER TABLE: i mean if i eliminate 1st my opponent , the winner of the other 2 players will join my table when we are ready for the final round and the HUD works normal. BUT if one of the 2 of them eleminates 1st the other and i am the one who have to join the table of the winner of the 1st couple , HUD doesnt detect him. Ive tryed to manualy use table finder to decet him but i couldn't

And also the winnings are wrong. After i won (tryed both ways: i won 4man when other winner join me and i won when i joined other winner) HM doesnt count at all. None winnings , none losses. When i click refresh the only thing that changes is the time ive played ((

Please take a look of thees problems.

Thanks , Regards

P.S. I forgot to mention other problem i have - when we go to showdown and if i win the hand i cant see villian's mucked cards. I see the board (mucked cards) but cant see opponent's loosing hand
    Last edited by yonchev; 06-18-2011 at 07:32 AM.

Ongame mucked cards issue: read, http://forums.holdemmanager.com/rele...ked-cards.html

Try reimporting the hands into a new database after you've updated to: http://forums.holdemmanager.com/rele...e-release.html

If that doesn't resolve it, email us a full handhistory of such a shootout to support@holdemmanager.com
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Quote Originally Posted by Patvs View Post
    Ongame mucked cards issue: read, http://forums.holdemmanager.com/rele...ked-cards.html

Try reimporting the hands into a new database after you've updated to: http://forums.holdemmanager.com/rele...e-release.html

If that doesn't resolve it, email us a full handhistory of such a shootout to support@holdemmanager.com
    I got this error1 when i try to create new DB no matter version i use. Ive tryed with 1.11.7 internal 2 , interlnal 3 and older versions but all lead to this error with the config file.
    After i click OK i got the second error2 and if i pres ignore , i am on empty DB control pannel (error3).

What should i do ?

Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

Reinstall PostgreSQL with the 8.4.8 installer from PostgreSQL: The world's most advanced open source database

Run a manual Windows Update and install ALL updates.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Patvs View Post
    Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

Reinstall PostgreSQL with the 8.4.8 installer from PostgreSQL: The world's most advanced open source database

Run a manual Windows Update and install ALL updates.
    Thanks for the fast answer. Reinstaling with 8.4.8 doesnt help. Also i got 9.1 just to try with it but now luck

Win 7 32bit , firewall is off , Nod32 anitvirus
    Win updates all the latest

I think i really messed it up since i reinstaled the PosgreSQL thing

Now even the HM cant start - i got this error and when i click ok we are back to the other error messages with the config file and so on

please help

Try deleting the postgres user first.

click on Start and go to Programs -> Accessories -> Command Prompt

* If you are on Vista, rightclick and choose "Run as Administrator".

A black box should appear. Type 'net user postgres /delete' (without the quotes) and press enter.

The user is now deleted and you can (re)install PostgreSQL.

---

PM sent

Ok , the hud works fine with the new DB.

Its just that the winnings are not caclulating properly on theese tourneys.

Big Thanks to Patvs.