1.08 Beta 32 with Omaha and Table Selection - Page 78
Page 78 of 78 FirstFirst ... 2868767778

This is why the good old wisdom of 'if it aint broke, don't fix it' is so spot on sometimes.

I was using 1.07 for the longest time and most of everything worked fine, except a couple of small little things that I could put up with and they don't bother me anymore.

I just updated to 1.08 a few days ago. After a couple of days of reimport hands, I got a new problem. The Reports section is extremely slow. It's so slow that it takes about 5 minutes for this month's report to show. At first I thought I had too many stats in the reports section. So I removed everything except $ won and it still takes the same amount of time! Same thing is going on for the Sessions tab. I check my monthly session tab once in a while to see the $/hr. Now it takes 5 minutes just to load that.

I know I'm not doing much to help by not stating anything specific that could have caused the problem other than I just recently updated to 1.08 beta 30. Please let me know if there's info you need that could help me fix this problem.

Last time I checked I have about 1.6 mil hands in my database. I play only cash games on pokerstars recently. However maybe about half of those 1.6 mil hands are from other sites that I used to play at before I switched to stars. I did the vacuum analyze thing already. I defraged my hd once a week.

Please help. By the way, is there anyway I can revert back to 1.07?

EDIT: By the way, loading a monthly graph takes just as long as well.
    Last edited by etay0330; 04-25-2009 at 12:53 AM.