HUD stats blinking

Default HUD stats blinking

Hi!

On entraction network, noiq poker my hud stats are flashing. I have 1.08 beta 16 installed and had no such problem on any other site.
    Please help, because it's really annoying.

Tx

Please try updating your graphics card driver
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

Updated to the latest graphic card driver, but nothings changed, still the same problem...

Is it the same with this version http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate.exe and also test this one http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/Hm1.08Beta.exe and see if it persists
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

I installed the beta 22 and the same blinking on noiq resized tables. Then tried to modify my screen settings from the default, and when i switched the desktop to 16 bit from the default 32 bit mode the flashing stopped.. Have no idea why that is, HM worked fine on stars, fulltilt,ipoker,everest,ultimatebet, on any table size, maybe noiq is rigged. But problem solved, and that's what matters