Different layout for different sites
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Different layout for different sites

How do i config different layout for different sites?

I play ongame, ipoker and prima all at the same time. I use 3panels for eace player but after i have moved them around on for example ongame that same layout obv dont fit ipoker? Also my replayer stats gets moved around and no longer fits the replayer???

I still dont get how i can use different layout for different sites. Lets say on Ipoker i dont want to show PFR but on ongame i would like to do this?

That link that fabio included fixes the problem where the stats move around but he forgot to post this link for the multiple layouts:

http://208.109.95.123/faq/?f=135
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

Does this mean you will be required to select the layout for each table on a site other then the default one?

Is there no way HM will recognize this is an Ipoker table, i use this layout. This is a party table, i use this layout?

Quote Originally Posted by morny View Post
    That link that fabio included fixes the problem where the stats move around but he forgot to post this link for the multiple layouts:

http://208.109.95.123/faq/?f=135
    Thanks i had missed the right clicking in Table select mode. I am also interested in an reply on PatInTheHat's question.

WOW, i didn't know you could change the layout in the table manager, thats HUGE

No, when you do a layout select which layout you want to be applicable to which type of game

example:
    Layout 1 applies to 6max and FR
    Layout 2 applies to Headsup

But lets say for some reason you want to switch to headsup layout while playing 6max you can force HM to do this but it will automatically give you the correct one you specified while setting it up.

If there is an overlap where you have 6max ticked in Layout1 and layout 2 it will choose the default layout in this case as it cant show both but obviously you shouldnt have it setup this way.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

I get that HM can tell the difference between HU 6Max FR. However If I want a 6max layout to be applied to all party tables and I have a different 6max layout I want to be applied to all ipoker tables is there a way to do that so that HM automatically does it?

You currently dont have the option to have different complete layouts as in "different settings in Player Prefs or table prefs" for example so in this case youd need to adjust it manually if you want different stats or different settings but obviously the HUD layout as in where the panel stats are placed will be automatically detected for each different site.