hud mistakes after latest pre release

Default hud mistakes after latest pre release

after downloading the pre release and making a new hud I occured some problems.. I already saw the FT4b stat = doh is known.. but there a few other things:

Fold vs sqz (as raiser and as caller) shows -- instead of a stat, I know for sure ive been squeezed before in the 96000 hands used for the hud so there is a mistake here..

fold to c/r (for flop turn and river) all sho doh as well..

cbet turn in 3b pot and cbet river in 3b pot show -- as well instead of stat, while i am 100% sure I got into these situations..

Raise cbet and fold to cbet in 3b pots for turn and river do work!

Also I miss 2 stats which i believe is great interest in:
    Fold to 5bet
    Fold to raise turn cbet in 3b pot

Fold to 5bet
    Fold to raise turn cbet in 3b pot

Suggest them here: http://forums.holdemmanager.com/mana...our-stats.html

(bestaat er serieus een situatie waar je 4bet... en gemakkelijk fold tegen een 5bet? We kregen laatst ook al een verzoek voor 6bet. Het probleem van die stats is wel dat er dan wel leuk 100% kan staan in de HUD, maar dat dan vaak slechts is gebaseerd op 1 of 2 handen)

---

Al die stats die "doh" aangeven of "-"... het zijn er momenteel veel meer dan degene die je noemde. Dat zou in de final versie (danwel 1.11.07a) moeten zijn opgelost.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Oke mooi dat ze opgelost kunnen worden

en ik kom erg vaak tegen dat anderen en ik folden op 5bets, dus ik weet dat het een handige stat zal zijn, ik ga ze suggesten