Can find hands but can't see them ???
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Can find hands but can't see them ???

Alright i neew some help been sitting here for like an hour and searching for the right FAQ but can't find it. The problem is that hm is importing 261 files från my hand history map från entraction. But there are no hands in it, at least it says so in the import window.

261 files found

0 Hands

And when i go to cashgame there is only a white window and the in that window the computer is frozen but everything else is working. i have selected my alias right and i have followed the entraction FAQ.

any suggestions ?

http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/Hm1.08Beta.exe Try updating as Entraction was only supported in the latest Beta versions, you might need to rename the folder your importing from after updating as HM sometimes recognises it tried unsuccessfully to import from that folder already and so it sometimes skips it
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

I have the latest version but what do you mean by rename it ? should i rename it from the handhistory choiche in entractions client ?

I thought you were importing from a backed up file, if the hands are still in the entraction folder then just create a new folder and move them into that folder and do a manual import, HM might have moved the hands to your archive folder though and in that case you wont need to reimport just do a manual import from the archive folder.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

I did import the hands from the archive and it processed them again but no hands was found, i have tried to play new hands today and hm finds them but nothing more happens ??

any suggestions ?

Can you email those hands to me morny@holdemmanager.net

The problem is that when i go to the B2b/redbet/handshistory/my alias i find like 25 folders but there is nothing in them ?? i have used PT2 earlier to import from this folder

Theyll be in your archive folder then, its C:\HMarchive by default unless you changed that and used a different folder

you got mail

do you know what's wrong ?