Popup stat Explanation needed

Default Popup stat Explanation needed

Hi,

can you explain some of the new Pop up Stats? What about those 'pre_vs' stats like 3B_vs_open_from.EP.blind? Is this how often villain 3bets me when he is in the blinds and i raise from EP? (And only against me, or why are they called 'vs'?

Is it possible to see how often villain resteals? (So is there a Stat that tells me: 'if vilain raised from CO/BU/SB and I reraise from SB/BB, how often does he fold/call/raise?) Is this possible in the Hud?

Escalated to Roy, hell respond asap
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

3B_vs_open_from.EP.blind = How often does the player 3bet from the blinds (ie out of position) when the original raiser bet from Early Position

If you look under the 3Bet option you will see

"Fold vs" and a bunch of situations which will show you how often the player who raises from a certain position will fold to a reraise. We are collecting how often he 4bets (and calls) as well so these stats will be added.

Roy