:+:Official:+: NoteCaddy HM-App thread - Page 53
Page 53 of 68 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast
    HM2 Shark Tank Member

Default Buying NC

I see you offer 2 versions, one for NLHE and one for PLO

Can you tell my the differernce in displayed stats that will be available

i.e. I guess they will both show up differently as these are 2 differing games with differeing meanings

No direction but to trust the final destination

the main difference between omaha, as notecaddy sees it, is in relation to straight draws. In omaha you can have many more so when a post flop hand value is printed, it includes the amount of straight outs e.g. top two pair/7 meaning 7 straight outs.

Also, hands have different relative strengths so while tptk might show up as 90% in the spark graph for holdem, it would be considerably less for omaha, depending on the board

Quote Originally Posted by Ollives View Post
    So...what should we do? Wait for you? Change something? You need a log or something? What would you suggest?
    download the latest internal build http://videos.holdemmanager.com/HMBu...ager2Setup.exe

then send me a log file How to make a log and send it to support

Heu....I have some troubles with your build....I cant even get the HUD to start in the replayer....
    Morever it is crashing every 2 minutes...

(also note that a lot of stats are missing for popups...and popups are getting black even when you try shading...)

I will try to reinstall...do you want the log anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by Ollives View Post
    Heu....I have some troubles with your build....I cant even get the HUD to start in the replayer....
    Morever it is crashing every 2 minutes...

(also note that a lot of stats are missing for popups...and popups are getting black even when you try shading...)

I will try to reinstall...do you want the log anyway?
    there's supposed to be a release tonight. However, I need a log file because I am stuck otherwise

no prob!
    it is coming!....and then I need some sleep !

Edit: done
    Last edited by Ollives; 11-07-2011 at 08:28 PM.

Since i installed notecaddy in my HEM2 and started to import notes, it was a huge database, so i stoped the import and i cant do anything anymore in HEM2. I Open HEM2 and just keep loading and cant press any button. What do i have to do?

Need filters for report.
    I would like to see reports that filtered in order to make the reports more simple.
    For instance,I would like to see a report villain's oop 3b percentage is > 10%, and hide the report < 10%.

Can I use notecaddy for HM1?

Hi! I bought Notecaddy Premium OMAHA last friday and tought it would work with my beta version of HM2. Well it didnt. Today i bought the COMBO OMAHA+HOLDEM version and i still can't get notecaddy to work, also my old notes from the beta version is gone??? I know i have the correct database set because when i start the CREATE NOTES it shows the correct DB but nothing happens and no new notes are created.
    Also when i play at Pokerstars tables in the caddy report box nothing shows up there either, also the NEW HANDS tab is empty.

I'm also confused over when last friday when i bought NOTECADDY PREMIUM OMAHA i got a license code in my ACCOUNTS page, but today when i bought the COMBO OMAHA+HOLDEM package it just emailed me the same licenscode that i got when i bought notecaddy last friday??? Don't know if those two use the same licensecode then but thats the only code i registered when i first started HM2.

Also everytime i start HM2 i have to manually go to HMApps and start NOTECADDY PREMIUM OMAHA every time.(well it doesnt work so i dont really know if it runs at all). Can someone please sort this out so i can have notecaddy premium omaha working please??!!