:+:Official:+: NoteCaddy HM-App thread - Page 5
Page 5 of 68 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast

Default Caddy replay error

Opened up session tab to review some hands, clicked on replayer, expand opened caddy replayer and this is what showed up. I have not used the notecaddy replayed alot, but I never noticed this before. Ver. 2.0.0.4602. I just played around a bit and it seems to be random, ex. I picked a player that had 4 hands c-bets OOP in the replayer, if I click the little boxes to view the hands, the doubles show up, if I go back to the hand later, the doubles are gone, click the box again, the doubles are back.
    Last edited by Botmac; 06-23-2011 at 09:30 PM. Reason: More info

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Botmac View Post
    Opened up session tab to review some hands, clicked on replayer, expand opened caddy replayer and this is what showed up. I have not used the notecaddy replayed alot, but I never noticed this before. Ver. 2.0.0.4602. I just played around a bit and it seems to be random, ex. I picked a player that had 4 hands c-bets OOP in the replayer, if I click the little boxes to view the hands, the doubles show up, if I go back to the hand later, the doubles are gone, click the box again, the doubles are back.
    I have this issue with the HEM Replayer. It doesn't happen when I double click a hand from the list, but it happens when I use 'expand'.
    Edit: It happens randomely also by double clicking.
    Last edited by shahrad; 06-23-2011 at 10:25 PM.

This happens continuously? I had one instance of this yesterday, but did not see it after that.

Played around with it today, did not have any issues, will keep you updated if it reappears.

here is screen shots of whats happening with note caddy, this is a new database that ive just made as HM2 as a whole keeps going wrong, so the solution is not make a new database,lol.

Look me up on skype to do a teamviewer session

Default Seek definition no hands show

I have the stand alone ver of notecaddy and I am setting up some of the same definitions in HEM2. I have a definition called call open shove, I have set up the definitions the same in both notcaddy's, but I can't get any hands to show up in HEM2 when I do a seek. I've tried different aliases on HEM2 with seek, still can't get any hands to show up. Suggestions? Thanks
    Ran the seek fuction on a bunch of definitions in HEM2, nothing is showing up, and I know I have notes for those definitions.
    Last edited by Botmac; 07-01-2011 at 10:12 AM. Reason: more info

HM2 Shark Tank Member

Does caddy work with MTT as i dont appear to have any notes in MTT's at all

They do appear in Hand Viwer, but not in HUD pop up via notecaddy stats or anywhere else
    Last edited by johncc; 07-01-2011 at 03:32 PM.

Any idea why the Notecaddy thread on 2+2 is now closed?

No direction but to trust the final destination

I have the stand alone ver of notecaddy and I am setting up some of the same definitions in HEM2. I have a definition called call open shove, I have set up the definitions the same in both notcaddy's, but I can't get any hands to show up in HEM2 when I do a seek. I've tried different aliases on HEM2 with seek, still can't get any hands to show up. Suggestions? Thanks
    Ran the seek fuction on a bunch of definitions in HEM2, nothing is showing up, and I know I have notes for those definitions.
    Did you recreate the definitions or did you import them? If you post 1-2 defs here (or email them to support@notecaddy.com) I will take a look

Quote Originally Posted by johncc View Post
    Does caddy work with MTT as i dont appear to have any notes in MTT's at all
    They are supposed to take notes for MTTs - I just tried one and it worked for me...

They do appear in Hand Viwer, but not in HUD pop up via notecaddy stats or anywhere else
    Do they appear if you go into the notecaddy tab and click file->export notes to text file?

Quote Originally Posted by rowhousepd View Post
    Any idea why the Notecaddy thread on 2+2 is now closed?
    June 16, 2011

To Whom It May Concern:

Periodically Two Plus Two management reviews the posts in certain forums to see if all our posting guidelines are followed. Recently, we have been looking at the Software Forum and have found that most of the posts/threads are simply too commercial and read too much like advertisements. So in this regard, we have decided to close your thread on TUESDAY June 21, 2011.

If you wish to continue this thread, you have the following options:
    1) You can opt for all information about your product to be removed in the first post. No links, images, videos or any information other than the product name and an invite for users to ask technical questions.

2) You can choose to pay for the promotional thread. This will actually enable you to have two threads. One in Commercial Software and another in the Commercial Marketplace.
    The price for this will be 400 dollars per month with discounts for purchases 3 months or longer. Bobo Fett will be handling these transactions so you may pm him or email him at bobh@twoplustwo.com.

I realize this my be disturbing news for some of you. I apologize for that, but we feel this is a fair and necessary step in bringing the software forum in line with the policies already in place throughout the rest of the site.

Mat

I chose option 3) which is to not participate on 2+2 anymore