:+:Official:+: NoteCaddy HM-App thread - Page 13
Page 13 of 68 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by OTPlayboy View Post
    Hey Srenti how's it goin OT here. Just wanted to say this is awesome being integrated with HM2 but . . . . . the initial setup never happened for me just an FYI it actually just input a few def's on it's own but never asked i believe the campa pack but i was never actually given a choice i imported to ones i wanted just fine but for newbies to NC this might not be as clear without the initial setup wizard in good working order.
    Yes, that is exactly what I asked a while ago -- and I swear there really was a wizard when I first installed HM2 a month ago. But then udbrky said....
    Quote Originally Posted by udbrky View Post
    The first time you run note caddy, it should prompt you to download a set of definitions. Did you delete them?
    So I'm not exactly sure. Either way I do have the original notes from the NC standalone version + my own, and technically it's working fine. Just confused. Cheers.

I did a clean install today and it all loaded and noted on its own. I know there have been some changes, check the next build we release.

I did a clean install today and it all loaded and noted on its own. I know there have been some changes, check the next build we release.
    But I've already customized a lot in HM2. Is there as easy way to save my various customized configs? Feel like they are in a bunch of different folders... but perhaps there's an easy way.

You can back up popups by moving them to a new folder. You can restore note caddy definitions by moving the folder from the app data folder in your user account (see the FAQ) to another account.

HUDs will need to be deleted for the new install to fix the blank hud issue.

What else do you want to save.

You can back up popups by moving them to a new folder. You can restore note caddy definitions by moving the folder from the app data folder in your user account (see the FAQ) to another account.

HUDs will need to be deleted for the new install to fix the blank hud issue.

What else do you want to save.
    Reports & filters.... or is that saved w/ the popups? (I'm used to the way HM1 was set up, so maybe I've got it wrong.)

You can copy them to a backup folder, then paste them back. They will be in the program files folder.

You can copy them to a backup folder, then paste them back. They will be in the program files folder.
    Ok, just so I'm clear, I'm copying the folders:
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Holdem Manager 2\Config
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Holdem Manager 2\ReplayerSkins
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Holdem Manager 2\Reports

And maybe the file:
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Holdem Manager 2\ColorDefinitions.xml

Maybe not?

And am I just copping everything in C:\Users\xxxxx\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager as well? Also, what are the popups you just mentioned?

Do not delete the database folder in roaming if you don't want to reimport your hands.

you don't want to copy your prefs file - everyone should create new huds after the next build, the old ones are causing all the issues with no hud and crashes.

You won't need replayer skins - there's only teh default.

Caddy definitions needs to be saved. You can export your caddy notes in the hm apps - note caddy - file - export notes to text file

Do not delete the database folder in roaming if you don't want to reimport your hands.

you don't want to copy your prefs file - everyone should create new huds after the next build, the old ones are causing all the issues with no hud and crashes.

You won't need replayer skins - there's only teh default.

Caddy definitions needs to be saved. You can export your caddy notes in the hm apps - note caddy - file - export notes to text file
    OK. I'll cross my fingers & give it a shot. Fwiw, I think you might want to make a sticky or FAQ or something.

HM2 Shark Tank Member

NC is importing about 5m notes, so i left it on overnight at it has done 700K, should it take this long?