:+:Official:+: NoteCaddy HM-App thread - Page 12
Page 12 of 68 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast

Hi, after trying NC in HEM2 I downloaded the trial version of the standalone NC2, and I can't seem to find the CaddySpark feature there - is that not included in the standalone NoteCaddy?

No direction but to trust the final destination

that's correct - the CaddySparks are only for hm2

HM2 Shark Tank Member

Notes are now being written, however; in live play if i click the note, the manual note entry ONLY shows and not the NC notes

Secondly i was going to add NC notes to my hud, but i cant see where that option has gone
    Last edited by johncc; 07-28-2011 at 08:30 AM.

i installed NC separately and have it in HM II.
    At first it worked well but i had to stop after 1m hands of 4m.

when i tried to continue no notes were written. and now i cant even start the automatic note taking process in hmII.
    when i click it nothing happens. i also cleared all notes but nothing changed.

when i start nc separately i can trigger the automatic note taking process but no notes are written.
    i purchased nc recently it takes forever saying finding hands to process and then no notes were taken although i cleared all notes.

tried reinstall nc as well but didnt help either.
    any clue

Default note rules in hmII gone - how to import ?!

i guess i found the problem in hm II why nothing is happening. because there are no note definitions.
    how can I import them in hmII like i was able in the separate NC client by running update process. this is not available within HMII. or is there a way to copy them from nc to nc in hmII ??

Open HUD Options, Make sure that “Show Caddy Notes” is checked
    Click HM Apps – Note Caddy.

Then go to Tools - Import - and you can import note definitions you have there.

Is the Creating Notes window open? If not, click the green arrow under Automatic Notes

The first time you run note caddy, it should prompt you to download a set of definitions. Did you delete them?

Quote Originally Posted by johncc View Post
    Notes are now being written, however; in live play if i click the note, the manual note entry ONLY shows and not the NC notes
    does the flag show in the hud?

Secondly i was going to add NC notes to my hud, but i cant see where that option has gone
    it might be NC isn't loading properly so the notes won't be in the regular hud options. Some fixes have been made and a new build could come tomorrow I believe

Quote Originally Posted by 08-15am View Post
    i installed NC separately and have it in HM II.
    At first it worked well but i had to stop after 1m hands of 4m.
    which one worked for 1m hands, the standalone?

when i tried to continue no notes were written. and now i cant even start the automatic note taking process in hmII.
    when i click it nothing happens. i also cleared all notes but nothing changed.
    i purchased nc recently it takes forever saying finding hands to process and then no notes were taken although i cleared all notes.
    if you're using filtering through 4m hands, there could be a decent sized delay until it starts. How long did you wait?

Quote Originally Posted by 08-15am View Post
    i guess i found the problem in hm II why nothing is happening. because there are no note definitions.
    how can I import them in hmII like i was able in the separate NC client by running update process. this is not available within HMII. or is there a way to copy them from nc to nc in hmII ??
    udb answered the question about copying them but I'm not sure why they didn't appear automatically in hm2 since they're supposed to download in the background right when you start hm2 with nc activated. I'll have to try to reproduce that somehow.

The only thing I can think of is if you start hm2 then immediately go into nc before the notes have had a chance to download - either that or my server had downtime which would be bad

Hey Srenti how's it goin OT here. Just wanted to say this is awesome being integrated with HM2 but . . . . . the initial setup never happened for me just an FYI it actually just input a few def's on it's own but never asked i believe the campa pack but i was never actually given a choice i imported to ones i wanted just fine but for newbies to NC this might not be as clear without the initial setup wizard in good working order.

PS to the haters this guy is awesome support wise he has never failed to get back to me as i have been an NC customer for 7 or 8 months and he is always polite and prompt with his software. Be it questions that just need answering (as this is a complex piece of software and that is the nature of the beast) or when a fix needs to be worked out never waited more than a day for a response and he usually has it fixed within 48 hours or so. Just my 2 cents.

Quote Originally Posted by OTPlayboy View Post
    Hey Srenti how's it goin OT here. Just wanted to say this is awesome being integrated with HM2 but . . . . . the initial setup never happened for me just an FYI it actually just input a few def's on it's own but never asked i believe the campa pack but i was never actually given a choice i imported to ones i wanted just fine but for newbies to NC this might not be as clear without the initial setup wizard in good working order.
    sup

There is no wizard in the hm-app. For ease of use, the standard defs are loaded automatically and then if people want more there's going to be a big directory to choose from on the assaultware site

Ok Cheers!