river call efficieny
Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    9

    Default river call efficieny

    river call efficiency
    river call eff$
    and river call win%

    how do i intepret what thee mean? what does river call eff mean? both % and $

    I was also wondering if i can post a graph here for someone who is familiar with them to help interpret

  2. #2
    Tech Support Manager morny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    20,889

    Default

    Escalated to Roy, hell respond asap
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by slowyaroll View Post
    river call efficiency
    river call eff$
    and river call win%

    how do i intepret what thee mean? what does river call eff mean? both % and $

    I was also wondering if i can post a graph here for someone who is familiar with them to help interpret
    River call win % is the %age of hands you won on the river after calling.

    River call eff$ is the net amount of money you made by calling river bets.

    River call efficiency is your ROI on river calls. So if it's .05, that means that you made 5% on every dollar you put into a river call.

  4. #4
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    17

    Default

    Yesterday I had 2 pots where I called river and it was a split pot. HEM seems to calculate river call eff$ wrong in these spots. One hand I called $9.50 river bet and won half from the total $36.60 pot, HEM calculates my river call eff$ in this hand -$9.50 as it should be +$8.80, right? Also the river call efficiency is wrong. I was using version 1.08.02.

    Edit: Sorry this probably should be in the bug forums.

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    46

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by creedofhubris View Post
    River call win % is the %age of hands you won on the river after calling.

    River call eff$ is the net amount of money you made by calling river bets.

    River call efficiency is your ROI on river calls. So if it's .05, that means that you made 5% on every dollar you put into a river call.
    ok so my river call efficiency is 2.61. what does that mean? does it mean i should be raising in some spots instead of calling?

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    31

    Default

    My river call eff is 1.41. However, if I filter for just hand where the action was "C" or "XC" on the river, I am a big loser. Is this just a matter of selection bias on hands that end in that action, or is this a leak?

    I am confused about why this would be different from river call eff.

    Thanks for any clarification,
    gm

  7. #7
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    11

    Default

    Is there anyway you can make RCE a percentage for SNG players?

    I dont care how much money they won, I just want to know what percent of the time a player wins the pot when they call on the river.

    I would also like river bet% won when called.

    That would be great.

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    54

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jjmcjohnson View Post
    ok so my river call efficiency is 2.61. what does that mean? does it mean i should be raising in some spots instead of calling?
    yeah if someone could clarify if this means that his river call roi is 261% that would be great.

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    62

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by redzill4 View Post
    yeah if someone could clarify if this means that his river call roi is 261% that would be great.
    It doesn't and I don't think this statement "River call efficiency is your ROI on river calls. So if it's .05, that means that you made 5% on every dollar you put into a river call." is quite correct. I believe that 1.05 is in fact a 5% ROI

Similar Threads

  1. Couple Questions about River Call Eff stat.
    By IFORGET in forum Manager General
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-05-2010, 08:34 AM
  2. Check Call River Filter
    By cottlad in forum Manager General
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-11-2009, 06:49 PM
  3. Cold Call vs Call Open
    By maniac in forum Manager General
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-19-2009, 06:48 PM
  4. Explanation stat 'River call effieciency'
    By Rolo1984 in forum Manager General
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-07-2009, 02:56 AM
  5. all in on river
    By dje2007 in forum Manager General
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-31-2008, 12:49 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •