Problem configuring auto import (setting it up) / Bodog & Bodog Hand Grabber

Question Problem configuring auto import (setting it up) / Bodog & Bodog Hand Grabber

I am trying to set my auto import up for the firt time, I am using the free trial of both Holdem Manager and Bodog Hand Grabber. I am following the directions under FAQ ID 145. So far everything matched perfectly. When I try to configure the auto important the bottom field is blank. It does not say C:\HMarcive. I am able to select the folder for the top field, c:\programfiles\Bodoghandgrabber .. and I do have the import sub folders field clicked. It seems in the FAQ that this field was already populated - but I tried to find the folder so I can "select" it, but It doesn't already exist.

I guess my questions is, is this normal? Or is it supposed to be already filled out? Is there supposed to already be a HMarcive folder? or am I supposed to create the folder? and if so, does it matter when the folder is located?

Please Help - Thanks!

Default bodog

the old bodog hand grabber doesnt work..u have to get the paid version and u get 1000 hands free with the trial

Default Archive Folder

I haven't played any hands yet with the grabber. Do I need to play some hands before it creats the the HMarcive folder? Or is what your saying is I need to buy the hand grabber for the HMarcive folder to exist? I was assuming the "HMarcive folder" was something that Holdem Manager creates and/or uses ... this is a folder unique to the bodog hand grabber?

Sorry, I'm just confused by your response. I don't want to buy the full version until I know it actually works.

Default Btw

BTW, everything was downloaded last night.. so I have the updated version of Holdem Manager and The Bodog Hand grabber trial. And I have not used either yet.

Default bodog

idleminer right???

Default Yes, Bodog Hand Grabber from Idleminer.com

Quote Originally Posted by ukfan12 View Post
    idleminer right???
    Yes, Bodog Hand Grabber from Idleminer.com

http://www.idleminer.com - is where I downloaded the free trial version

I would just make the folder. C:HMarcive. It doesn't have to be this it can be whatever you want to call it as long as you are moving the HHs to a folder. Just make the folder where you want it then select it from the auto import set up screen. It did make the folder itself before.
    Last edited by mksmipalla; 03-21-2009 at 03:59 PM.

Question Seating Preferences

Thanks for the help - I just created my own folder with a diferrent name name and it seems to be working just fine -

My problem now is having the HUD stats line up with the players. It seems like I was able to get the 9 handed to line up, but the 6 handed keeps trying to put me in the seat 1 or 2 to my right, so they are all off by about 2....

Can anyone help me with setting up the seating with bodog?

Please make sure your preferred seating is setup correctly http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afm....aspx?faqid=96
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.