Multi-entry Tournaments bugs

Default Multi-entry Tournaments bugs

Hi,

I've been searching around but coulnd't find a straight answer to my questions, so here it is. I currently own HEM 1.11.06g and I'm having several problems with muli-entry tournaments, namely rush on demand on FTP, which are the following:

1) if I just register for a single entry, HEM works fine. However, if I do at least two entries, HEM sees that tourney as a rebuy tournament and it only keeps the HHs from the first entry. That is, all the ends I play in the second to fourth entries are "lost" and can't find find them anywhere...

2) when I do register for two entries, I often have to edit the tourneys summaries manually, because it messes up tourney sizes, buy-in, pay-out...

Now, I don't know if there's anyway to fix this, but what I'd like to do was having 3 entries on the same tournament treated has 3 different tourneys, so that I could see HHs for each individual tourney, see the the details of that particular entry (time played, payout, etc...) instead of having HEM considering 3 entries has a single buy-in with 2 rebuys.

Is there anyway to fix this?

PS- I also notice some bugs with the HUD; I managed to get it working using "pre-fetch data", but at the final 2 tables the HUD just goes crazy again... Besides, of all the stats I'm using, it is not accurate with tourney M or Big Blinds

Any help on this please?

We are working on this.
    About "M" : this happens in Rush MTTs?

I have a similar problem, I enter 2 or more times and nothing is tracked

-HUD issues (especially the final table bug with RUSH on DEMAND) is something we're aware of and are working on a fix.

-HoldemManager not detecting the finish position, winnings, buyin, etc. should not happen. Open the summary file of such a game, to see if it has all the information.
    If it shows the tourney is still "in progress" and doesn't list your finish position, it's likely you closed the Full Tilt client too fast (or the table and table lobby too fast) before Full Tilt updated the summary file.

-Tourney M/Big Blinds: does it show the wrong results every hand? Or does it show wrong results right and around when the blind levels go up?
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

M and BigBlinds stats are never accurate at any given point, usually it shows either 0 or a number that does not correspond to the stack size.

I try to keep the lobby open until the tournament finishes but even though all results get messed up.

About my 3rd, that is, HEM dealing with 3 entries as 3 separate tourneys, that would be what I would really like HEM to do, as I said, I would like to be able to go through HH for every entry in separate, instead of having them all messed up. Are you working on this too?